PDA

View Full Version : Bunny

Persephone
18-Jul-07, 15:52
Did i hear right? Has Katie Price called her baby girl Bunny? Haha, i think I quite like it, but I'm sure she'll get some stick for that at school.

sweetpea
18-Jul-07, 16:36
Yeah Bunny, it's a lovely name, can't be any worse than some of the names you hear these days!

mccaugm
18-Jul-07, 16:42
Allegedly it is true...how cruel is that? I reckoned she was brighter than posh spice but that name makes her seem like a muppet.

Ash
18-Jul-07, 16:44
mmm. i dunno it might grow on me, but is this hearsay or is it definetely true

crashbandicoot1979
18-Jul-07, 16:54
Bunny Andre??? Surely never.

johno
18-Jul-07, 17:14
As Sweetpea has said Bunny is no worse than some of the names celebs have called their kids, in fact looking back at some names i would say that it is mild.:eek:

porshiepoo
18-Jul-07, 18:32
I heard that too! Bunny??????????? Poor child!

I actually assumed I'd heard wrong and it's actually Bonnie.
Bunny???? The mind boggles!

karia
18-Jul-07, 19:31
Hi,

Did anyone really think that they would call her 'Edith' or 'Agnes'?;)

Karia

DarkAngel
18-Jul-07, 21:20
Bunny..? That is seriously sad and ridiculous!!!!

Innes
18-Jul-07, 22:25
Moonunit is my fav celeb child name.

mccaugm
18-Jul-07, 22:55
Moonunit is my fav celeb child name.

In France they have a names list which you must choose from. This would at least stop numpty "celebrities", and people who should have more sense giving their children ridiculous names.

Peaches, Pixie, Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily, Zowie, Cruz, Romeo...et al.

Bunny might be cute (and this is still up for serious discussion) when the person is a baby but not so cute at a job interview when they are 22 or whatever.

laguna2
18-Jul-07, 23:04
I thought they were going to call her "Princess". I must admit it is better than "Bunny". But as they say ... "each to their own"!

karia
18-Jul-07, 23:10
Hi Guys,

This wee lassie is in for a fondant pink childhood anyway.

Our idea of 'normality' is a zillion miles from what will become her experience.

You only have to consider katie and peter's wedding to see what her future will be.

Katie already expressed a desire to have a daughter, ' so I can dress her up!':roll:

In agreement with Ash, I don't think they are bad parents, but I don't venerate them either, after all they have all good means at their disposal,..
a lot more than most,..so good luck to them but why should we be interested?

Karia

chocolatechip
19-Jul-07, 00:23
I heard and saw on a magazine that she was going to call her Crystal. I prefer that to BUNNY

Ash
19-Jul-07, 09:48
the worst one ive heard is Phoenix Chi(mel b's daughters name)
or Misty Kidd - lead singer from texas named her child that:confused

mccaugm
19-Jul-07, 10:28
I heard and saw on a magazine that she was going to call her Crystal. I prefer that to BUNNY

Agreed....it was the name of her book and a lot better than Bunny..poor wee mite.

girnigoe
19-Jul-07, 22:31
I was reading about it in OK! magazine.

She hasnt actually called her "Bunny" Its just one of the pet names they are using for her until they decide on her real name. Thank goodness :roll:

DarkAngel
19-Jul-07, 23:04
I was reading about it in OK! magazine.

She hasnt actually called her "Bunny" Its just one of the pet names they are using for her until they decide on her real name. Thank goodness :roll:

Gosh that a relief..Well lets hope it doesnt stick and they find e decent name for her!!

brokencross
24-Jul-07, 20:12
May I present Princess Tiaamii, think I preferred Bunny myself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=470531&in_page_id=1773

DarkAngel
24-Jul-07, 20:23
May I present Princess Tiaamii, think I preferred Bunny myself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=470531&in_page_id=1773

Now i quite like that name! Its unusual and nice! Heard it on the raido!

scotty_mags
25-Jul-07, 13:06
Katie Price & Pete called the baby Princess Tiaamii (pronounced tee-ah-me)
Seemingly Princess " cos that's what she is" and the other name after their respective mum's...Pete's mum is Thea & Katies is Amy......
I quite like the name...compared to some celeb names you get now a days....:Razz

floyed
25-Jul-07, 13:08
I like the second part of the name but i think princess is a bit much.

BRIE
25-Jul-07, 13:27
same here like the second name but would imagine princess would get a bit embarrassing as she gets older

laguna2
25-Jul-07, 17:14
Are you allowed to register the name "Princess" in this country? Something at the back of mymind says no - but I could be wrong. Like the second name.

Innes
25-Jul-07, 17:49
They both need a good slap.

connieb19
25-Jul-07, 18:36
They both need a good slap.
They do look ridiculous, I thought she was supposed to be getting them reduced. :eek:

Ash
25-Jul-07, 19:27
she is getting them reduced but couldnt as she was pregnant and is looking for a better surgeon(think she found one in america):D

sorry i know this as i watch there tv show

anneoctober
25-Jul-07, 19:56
Heard they WERE thinking of calling the baby TINKERBELLE....they changed their minds , as apparently lots of celebs have called their pets by that name..... :eek::lol:

girnigoe
25-Jul-07, 21:11
Are you allowed to register the name "Princess" in this country? Something at the back of mymind says no - but I could be wrong. Like the second name.

Thats what I thought as soon as I heard it. Im sure I read in a paper a few years back about a couple who fought (and lost) a case where they wanted to call their daughter Princess.

Have they actually registered her yet I wonder? Maybe they will be told differently when they try??

Ash
25-Jul-07, 21:33
theres been so many different names thown around i wouldnt be suprised if it aint true, the second part of the name is nice tho

rfr10
25-Jul-07, 22:38
I remember reading in the paper ages ago about someone who had called their child ground.... hrm....

anneoctober
26-Jul-07, 05:56
I remember reading in the paper ages ago about someone who had called their child ground.... hrm....
Am TOO tired.........but ALSO stupid....:eek:

mccaugm
26-Jul-07, 15:20
Why is it a compulsion of the rich, famous or not so bright, (delete as appropriate) to give their children ridiculous names?
We should take a leaf out of the French book and keep a list of names that are acceptable. This might smack of the nanny state a bit but a least children could go to school without fear of humiliation.

sam
26-Jul-07, 18:16
In France they have a names list which you must choose from. This would at least stop numpty "celebrities", and people who should have more sense giving their children ridiculous names.

Peaches, Pixie, Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily, Zowie, Cruz, Romeo...et al.

Bunny might be cute (and this is still up for serious discussion) when the person is a baby but not so cute at a job interview when they are 22 or whatever.

Lol its not only celebs that give their kids daft names, not long ago on the org there was a thread with some pretty daft names for kids and some thought there were really nice unusual names, Its the kids i feel sorry for growing up with such weird names :roll: