PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Website

grantyg
17-Jul-07, 20:54
Usually I wouls start a thread like this by apologising for a repost but this site is awesome and I don`t care if it has been posted before.

www.tv-links.co.uk (http://www.tv-links.co.uk)

Lots of series and movies - yep the quality may not be the best and some links may be dead but there is enough there to keep you busy!

Grant
Small page of org and watching the deliverance!

MISS K
17-Jul-07, 21:07
:DDeliverance..... my all time favourite film.....enjoy!!

Jeemag_USA
17-Jul-07, 22:10
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, the quality is not great but it is watchable, I was on there two minutres and found a whole host of stuff I want to watch and I have only looked at A and B, Ab Fab and Babylon 5 :L

Great link!

grantyg
17-Jul-07, 22:13
Yep just watching Monster Charlieze theron really deserved that oscar!

rfr10
17-Jul-07, 23:11
TV Links? Is that legal? :Razz

I got told that Shrek the Third is supposed to be on there but I couldn't find it anywhere. :confused

Yoda the flump
17-Jul-07, 23:30
TV Links? Is that legal? :Razz

I got told that Shrek the Third is supposed to be on there but I couldn't find it anywhere. :confused

Well, if you read the FAQs they claim that the site is legal as it only links to the content and they do not actually have any of the programmes stored on their servers. Not sure how that would stand up in court.

As to the programmes themselves most if not all will be under copyright and there broadcast/distribution on the internet will be illegal. Do you really think that Dreamworks would want Shrek 3 being distributed free of charge over the internet?

Speaking of Shrek the Third, I can save you the trouble, saw it last week in the cinema and it was disappointing, not as good as the first two films.