PDA

View Full Version : Katie Price (jordan)

Ash
17-Jul-07, 17:09
does anyone else watch jordan and peter on itv2?
i love this programme, and i feel soo sorry for them, they get slated for everything, she got slated for her sons disability even tho its something genetic and came from her previous partner!

her son has had accidents and they constantly get the blame.... they are good parents.

Also this week in the news people are putting around a petition to stop Jade Goodys son going to their childrens boarding school because of who his mother is, in my opinion this is sad as its not the childs fault that his mother isnt liked

itsteven
17-Jul-07, 18:22
i feel the same its not far on the kids and they are good parents its not all the time you see a guy taking on other guys kids and he is soo good with him i like them good luck to them both and the new baby girl xx:D

Rheghead
17-Jul-07, 19:36
Also this week in the news people are putting around a petition to stop Jade Goodys son going to their childrens boarding school because of who his mother is, in my opinion this is sad as its not the childs fault that his mother isnt liked

I feel sorry for her, she didn't deserve having the racist accusation pointed at her. I still don't like her though and I don't have to like someone to know that they have been unfairly treated. Jim Davidson et al should be strung up and quartered surely?:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 22:13

I cannot understand why the people are putting around a petition to stop this poor child attending school because of his mother :confused Are people so perfect that they can judge others .....yes she made a few goofs havent we all in life.

Some of her comments were taken as racist but many people have made comments in life that for one reason or another with hindsight were not wise.

This is in the past and people should move on otherwise this will only eat away at them.

Some of her comments were made I believe in ignorance if her child is educated to a better standard than her then surely he will be all the better for it. :confused

MadPict
17-Jul-07, 22:32
Who cares about the trials and tribulations of some silicon augmented bimbo and her hasbeen Ozzie spouse...

DarkAngel
17-Jul-07, 23:04
I dissagree...I dont like Jordan at all...She is all about herself....I do watch the programm purely as i want to see what she gets up too...LOL

She went for a scan in one of the programs wearing a SIZE 6 pair of tight yellow shorts...When getting the scan she had to move them down and the tight maks where they had been diggin in were horible and red...She even said they were sore...Grr!!!

Also the whole Miscarraige scenes were very upsetting for me who hasnt been thru such a horrible experience...Let alone for someone who has...Some things really should be kept private and not broadcast for the entire nation to see!!

She is all about herself and her fame and money....[disgust]

Ash
18-Jul-07, 08:16
Who cares about the trials and tribulations of some silicon augmented bimbo and her hasbeen Ozzie spouse...

if your not interested dont comment!! wouldve got the hint from that!![evil]

Ash
18-Jul-07, 08:19
I dissagree...I dont like Jordan at all...She is all about herself....I do watch the programm purely as i want to see what she gets up too...LOL

She went for a scan in one of the programs wearing a SIZE 6 pair of tight yellow shorts...When getting the scan she had to move them down and the tight maks where they had been diggin in were horible and red...She even said they were sore...Grr!!!

Also the whole Miscarraige scenes were very upsetting for me who hasnt been thru such a horrible experience...Let alone for someone who has...Some things really should be kept private and not broadcast for the entire nation to see!!

She is all about herself and her fame and money....[disgust]

she doesnt drink, do drugs or smoke... she hasnt harmed her baby by wearing size 6jeans, she is a good mother, maybe we arent watching the same programme!
they both love and care for their children, they can still have careers whilst doing this

NickInTheNorth
18-Jul-07, 09:06
Ash I just have to ask, when have you been to her house? when have you seen her off camera? how long have you known her?

What you see on TV is just that, what you see on TV!

It is not real life. I don't know the woman, don't know what she is like, don't watch the programme, but one thing I do know is you are seeing what she wants you to see.

Please please please don't live your life believeing the idiot box - it tells lies!

Ash
18-Jul-07, 09:13
just because you dont see what goes on when the cameras are off doesnt mean she isnt a good parent, you could say that about any of your friends who are parents, once your not with them you dont know what goes on when your not their - same thing.

NickInTheNorth
18-Jul-07, 09:17
I never said she isn't a good parent. I simply said that you don't know. No it is not the same thing at. TV cameras are there at pre determined times. Friends drop by at no notice. TV is not real life.

Ash
18-Jul-07, 09:20
all im saying is that i feel sorry for her as she gets slated the whole time, what you are going on about has nothing to do with what im talking about, the parts of her life that are on tv are real life as she is doing what she normally does just there is a camera crew there....

rob murray
18-Jul-07, 09:30
I agree with your comments Ash, Katie Price is very much in control of her life and what you see is what you get, as you say she makes her money by allowing the media full access to her life. If any of what we see was faked / untrue the same media would expose the facts and destroy her. ie build her up and pull her down. Best of luck to her thata what I say, but although she is making loads of money she does have her problems in life what with her older boy being handicapped and husband being hospitalised etc.

Ash
18-Jul-07, 09:33
I agree with your comments Ash, Katie Price is very much in control of her life and what you see is what you get, as you say she makes her money by allowing the media full access to her life. If any of what we see was faked / untrue the same media would expose the facts and destroy her. ie build her up and pull her down. Best of luck to her thata what I say, but although she is making loads of money she does have her problems in life what with her older boy being handicapped and husband being hospitalised etc.

i totally agree with you...

NickInTheNorth
18-Jul-07, 09:42
you both been around filming of many "reality" tv programmes?

No thought not - it is all fake

Ash
18-Jul-07, 09:44
you both been around filming of many "reality" tv programmes?

No thought not - it is all fake

for goodness sake, didnt start this thread for an argument[disgust]

NickInTheNorth
18-Jul-07, 09:52
as far as I know the way forums work is you express your opinion others express theirs...

MadPict
18-Jul-07, 09:54
if your not interested dont comment!! wouldve got the hint from that!![evil]

You posted "does anyone else watch jordan and peter on itv2?" - I replied to your question.
It's a forum - not everyone here is going to agree with what someone posts so if you're not willing to read views which are contrary to your own maybe you shouldn't post it as a question?....

Ash
18-Jul-07, 09:57
closing this thread because as usual the SAME people are trying to start arguments[evil]