PDA

View Full Version : Gig at the Grove.

Gleber2
16-Jul-07, 23:04
Fats and Isaac in the Grove Bar at nine this Saturday,21st July. Y'all come!!!:)

Chobbersjnr
16-Jul-07, 23:28
I'll be there:lol:

Margaret M.
17-Jul-07, 00:59
Where is the Grove Bar?

Chobbersjnr
17-Jul-07, 01:56
in Thurso, opposite the coop

Deemac
17-Jul-07, 12:46
So is it in the Car Park then!!:Razz

Chobbersjnr
17-Jul-07, 13:32
So is it in the Car Park then!!:Razz

cheeky mofo

OK diagonally opposite the coop

Margaret M.
17-Jul-07, 13:51
Thanks, Chobbers!

Jeemag_USA
17-Jul-07, 15:03
cheeky mofo

OK diagonally opposite the coop

From the front door of the Co-Op, turn to face west away from the coop, cross the street until you are on the pavement on the other side, turn to your right and walk towards the corner of the building in front of you, before the corner turn left and head west again towards the precinct, the first door on your right should be the Y-Not Bar and Grill and then the next door should be the Grove Lounge. [lol]

canuck
18-Jul-07, 01:05
Jeemag, you have me totally confused!

Margaret M, just drive around the area of the Co-op until you hear some great music. That will be the place.

davem
18-Jul-07, 01:10
From the front door of the Co-Op, turn to face west away from the coop, cross the street until you are on the pavement on the other side, turn to your right and walk towards the corner of the building in front of you, before the corner turn left and head west again towards the precinct, the first door on your right should be the Y-Not Bar and Grill and then the next door should be the Grove Lounge. [lol]

I think everyone will be in the kitchen now, not sure of the accoustics in there.

Pedantry rules!

canuck
18-Jul-07, 01:57
I think everyone will be in the kitchen now, not sure of the accoustics in there.

Pedantry rules!

It doesn't matter. G2 can hold his own in the kitchen too. But this is the music section, not a recipe thread.

theweemidget
18-Jul-07, 02:37
but i'd bet there would be some good tunes cooking :lol:

canuck
18-Jul-07, 03:19
I can see it now, a new career for G2 - a musical recipe CD. And he can use The Dark Lighthouse Rag as the interlude for the "mix well" component.

Jeemag_USA
18-Jul-07, 13:06

Pedantry rules!

HA HA HA well I was pretty close though, if you go in through the kitchen you can pick up a sanny on the way in :Razz

Gleber2
18-Jul-07, 22:26
I can see it now, a new career for G2 - a musical recipe CD. And he can use The Dark Lighthouse Rag as the interlude for the "mix well" component.
Hot Chillie Pipers on a bed of saffron rice will be the first one.

Jeemag_USA
18-Jul-07, 22:42
Hot Chillie Pipers on a bed of saffron rice will be the first one.

You should try Jalepeno peppers stuffed with cheddar cheese...mmm mmmm.... cheesy pepper shuffle, I can hear it now, all the way to the bathroom :Razz

Chobbersjnr
20-Jul-07, 01:38
You should try Jalepeno peppers stuffed with cheddar cheese...mmm mmmm.... cheesy pepper shuffle, I can hear it now, all the way to the bathroom :Razz

nuttin like some hot food min, with a few pickled chillies on the side