PDA

View Full Version : anyone from thrumster

macca
16-Jul-07, 21:47
can anyone out there help me, i used to live in thrumster, i lived at 11 stewert crescent with my mum and dad joan and alistair mackenzie i had 2 sisters kirsteen and fiona, i have put in for a house back in thrumster with my 3 kids and just thought it would be nice to catch up with some old friends before i get my house so if anyone out there knows anyone or infact lived in thrumster the same time as us please get in touch thanks :) :)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 08:24
Hello macca I lived beside you at number nine remember us......?

Mum and dad are still there and wee sis is living in Finlayson place next door to George and Sheena. I am building down at Sarclet so I am squeezed in with big bruv right now which is brill his house is right beside the pub :D

Glad to hear you are trying to come back to Thrumster send me a pm for a chat if you want.......:D

There are still a few faces you will recognise from school living in and around the village and some new ones too.

ginajade
17-Jul-07, 09:36
Hi,
Good luck in your move back to Thrumster. I am looking to move back too. My little on starts primary 1 there after Summer.
I used to wait for school bus at yours and stay at yours if we got a snow day! Good to hear from you. Fiona:D

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 14:45
You both should be getting in touch with the guy from the small communities trust or the local village council they were trying to help folk get housing in the village. :lol:

More bums on seats in our nice wee school which got such a glowing report.

Does that look as though Im crowing about Thrumster Primary :cool: Then good. Praise where praise is due.

macca
17-Jul-07, 15:15
who is this chap and do u know of any phone numbers. thrumster is an ace school i really enjoyed it there is a lot to be said for small class sizes my two daughter each have 25 in their class i dont think they get the same amount of attention

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 16:04
Silly me I posted village council but I meant Community council. Ronnie Macrae is the name of the guy you want to phone about affordable housing. He is from the highland small communities housing trust tel : 01463 233 548

They held a clinic in Thrumster hall a short while ago round about April May time to guage interest they can get the land they just need interest from prospective tenants. It was a great thing as at the end of it young families on low incomes can get a foot up onto the property ladder and with the help of this group they can source land to build on.

Try phoning Georgesons the solicitor as they have a private house( belongs to Thrumster House ) to rent across from the garage on the way to the church if thats any help.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 16:13
Macca the property for rent is The meadows it has two bedrooms and is fully furnished if that is any use. Its advertised on Georgesons website.

macca
17-Jul-07, 16:49
thanks for letting me know about that house unfortunatly it is short term lease

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 16:56
Hey once your in they will have a hard job throwing a mum and her kids on the street ha ha :lol: ;) Phone Isla herself she is all for getting young folk into the village and keeping the school numbers up. Tell her you hate windmills and youve got a house for life , in the phone book under Mcleod.

alice
18-Jul-07, 10:21
Hi I've sent you a PM. alice

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jul-07, 15:06
Oops macca ,Alice has informed me I gave the wrong number for Mr Macrae :D

macca
18-Jul-07, 16:15
thats no problem i have sent him an email still waiting for him to get back to me