PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again!!!!!

grantyg
16-Jul-07, 19:42
So whats been going on in here then????
There seems to be loads of new members!
I havn`t been on in ages due to firstly tendonitis and secondly a severe addiction to world of warcraft.

I`m up in Wick at the moment with the kite cam but the rain is keeping us grounded! GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

karia
16-Jul-07, 19:51
Hi grantyg,

Nice to meet you!
Have followed your kite -cam adventures for a while, hope the weather is kind for some more!

Karia

grantyg
16-Jul-07, 19:55
Hang on we are from central scotland too!
More kite cam at www.flickr.com/photos/elaineandgrant (http://www.flickr.com/photos/elaineandgrant)
Including central scotland ones!

changilass
16-Jul-07, 19:59
:DNice to see you back again grantyg, looking forward to more pics, will have to check out your local ones, I lived in cumbernauld for a while and always pop in when I'm passing.

Off for a quick peek.

Any chance of you taking kite cam to cumbernauld country park???

karia
16-Jul-07, 20:20
Hello!

Yes,.. we are also in central,... land of the big wheel for us!;)

Great pics on your site, last time I visited it wasn't running properly, saw Max in his hat though!

We spend a lot of time in Fife, ...Elie more than St.Andrews,..still love the pics.

OH liked the Brochs and wonders if you know about the one in Torwood & have captured it on kite-cam.

He is more 'Runequest' than MMORG !:roll:

I liked 'easter walk' my, ...sentimental self.

Karia

grantyg
16-Jul-07, 20:25
I work in the land of the big wheel in schools!

karia
16-Jul-07, 20:30
I work in the land of the big wheel in schools!

Small world! Primary or secondary?

I probably see you in Tesco's of an evening! ;)

Karia

grantyg
16-Jul-07, 20:57
I avoid the tesco there and work in st mungos, graeme and grangemouth high with some feeder primarys!
I live near cumbernauld!

Ricco
16-Jul-07, 21:33
Grantg - you're back! Nice to see you again. :D

Lolabelle
17-Jul-07, 09:10
I was going through the photography threads the other day and wondered what had happened to you. Lovely to see you back on the orger board. I love your kite cam stuff. Look forward to seeing more in the future. :cool:

crashbandicoot1979
17-Jul-07, 09:25
Hi grantyg, good to see you back :D

canuck
17-Jul-07, 14:39
grantyg hello. It is fabulous that your life has taken a bit of a slow down and you can join us for some old fashioned fun on the org.

It is great to see you again. :)

TRUCKER
17-Jul-07, 19:59
Hello And Welcome Back Grantyg