PDA

View Full Version : Caithness is Carpet Baggers Cash Cow

dozy
16-Jul-07, 18:38
Carpet naggers are lining up to tap into the "Caithness Green Energy Cash Cow" and fleese these Taxpayer funded bodies .
The public funded bodies have given them the come and get rich signs, they have also sowed the seeds and rung the dinner bell and given a free lunch to these money hungry Downsouth Companies.
Its a fill you pockets on the Green Energy Promise that will no doubt end up the same as Caithness Glass ,Grampian Records ,Norfrost and others ...
These people are flying into Town say i speak ....
Is Caithness a soft touch or is the people with the power ( taxpayers money) that are soft in the head...
Why ! Why cant these Public bodies fund local businesses....

johno
16-Jul-07, 21:47
all of those company,s started off locally and they all gave a lot of employment to the county at one time or another.
but it sad to to see their demise.:~([disgust]

Gogglebox
16-Jul-07, 22:17
Carpet naggers are lining up to tap into the "Caithness Green Energy Cash Cow" and fleese these Taxpayer funded bodies .
The public funded bodies have given them the come and get rich signs, they have also sowed the seeds and rung the dinner bell and given a free lunch to these money hungry Downsouth Companies.
Its a fill you pockets on the Green Energy Promise that will no doubt end up the same as Caithness Glass ,Grampian Records ,Norfrost and others ...
Is Caithness a soft touch or is the people with the power ( taxpayers money) that are soft in the head...

So who are these carpet bagges that will rob us blindly - -I want to send them my CV!

Rheghead
17-Jul-07, 01:23

I'm sorry but I don't understand a word what you are saying, can you give any details? As for Norfrost wasn't it a fact that the taxpayer and Caithnessian-administered funded body ie.(CASE) gave money to Norfrost et al?