PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Ring Tones

karia
16-Jul-07, 16:57
Hi Folks,

How cool , or cringeworthy, is your mobile ringtone?:)

Don't be shy,... You are amongst friends!;)

Karia

Ash
16-Jul-07, 17:03
mines is old now but it goes like this

something kinda ooo jumping on ur tutu!!!lol

Angela
16-Jul-07, 17:05
My current one is a very plain and simple "ring ring"...:roll: and for that reason I always recognise it as mine! :lol:

karia
16-Jul-07, 17:06
mines is old now but it goes like this

something kinda ooo jumping on ur tutu!!!lol

Hi Ash,

Much to my total amazement, I know that one!:eek:

I must be younger than I thought.:lol:

Karia

karia
16-Jul-07, 17:18
My current one is a very plain and simple "ring ring"... and for that reason I always recognise it as mine!

Hi Angela,

Me too, however this has backfired somewhat lately as a number of my friends went ' old skool' at the same time,...now we all 'ring ring'!:roll:

Karia

Thumper
16-Jul-07, 17:39
I change mine once in a while, did have the ring ring one on for ages but then one day I heard "my" phone ring but when I went to answer it it wasn't mine but an older person in the q behind me so I decided that maybe I was a bit young for it lol!Now I have The Saw Doctors on it!

laguna2
16-Jul-07, 17:49
Plain old "ring ring" for me I am afraid!

pat
16-Jul-07, 17:52
nokia tune but going to change it as everyone appears to have gone back to it.

Fluff
16-Jul-07, 18:50
daydream in blue by i monster. no one else has it so i always know it is me ringing!

i was on the bus the other day and someone had a childs laugh as a ring tone, it was very anoying.

Mr_Me19
16-Jul-07, 19:11
That would start off too quite for me..... I have She moves in her own way by the Kooks. Love it!

bluelady
16-Jul-07, 19:23
Mines Unchained Melody

grantyg
16-Jul-07, 20:10
Mines the 24 ctu tone. or a special "warning warning ginger alert" saved for someone!

rich
16-Jul-07, 20:17
Mine vibrates on my thigh!

soccermom
16-Jul-07, 21:04
Mine's a REM tune that my son put on for me - did something from his phone to mine with bluetooth but I'm such a dinosaur I don't know how to do that sort of thing - and even on loud I sometimes miss it! My text alert would wake the dead though.

George Brims
16-Jul-07, 21:10
Mine is a Formula 1 car zooming by. It went off in a meeting last week when I forgot to put it on mute. At least one and I suspect two people were asleep at the time. Hilarious!

WeeBurd
16-Jul-07, 21:23
It's the Benny Hill theme tune for me :lol:.

Ricco
16-Jul-07, 21:31
Sharp dressed man by ZZ Top:cool:

candyfloss
16-Jul-07, 21:37
Nothing very exciting for me, just a plain old " ring ring " :D

Wellies
16-Jul-07, 23:54
Glamorous by Fergie. Gives me a boost right now when I am in my wellies in the parks.:D

Elenna
16-Jul-07, 23:54
I have Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up :)

rfr10
17-Jul-07, 00:06
Mines is just, The Killers- When you were young. Simply because it's my favourite song.

karia
17-Jul-07, 00:14
Hi rfr10,

What better reason?

(do you know how bloomin' hard your name is to type?;) )

Karia

Lolabelle
17-Jul-07, 09:17
I have different rings for different people in my phone book. So then I know straight away whether to answer or not. And for unknown callers it just goes ring ring. I have stopped changing it all the time, cause I wouldn't recognise it and miss calls all the time. And then would say dumb things like "I don't know my own ring" causing friends and family to roll around laughing at me. :eek:

celtchicky
17-Jul-07, 10:35
mines is teenagers by my chemical romance xx

chop an change it wenever new tunes come out at a fink are catchy ;)

johno
17-Jul-07, 10:51
mines is some catchy tune that my g,daughter put on it . i to am to duff to install it. thanks for grand children if i knew they were so much fun i,d have had them first. [lol]

BRIE
17-Jul-07, 11:15
mines dj alex-now your gone.

Lucy
17-Jul-07, 17:07
Mine is one of those voice tones.

"Och aye the noo, i do beleive yur phones ringin". Quite good if your on holiday outwith Scotland:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 17:35
Mine is the plain old Nokia tune....however papas phone is Tickle me Elmo laughing. Mum went nuts when the kids put it on his phone saying there was no fool like an old fool. :lol:

He wont change it because he knows it annoys her.

Tristan
17-Jul-07, 17:42
Some reasearch has been done about what your ringtone says about you on a few sites.
i. If you have rude or animal sound tones, especially the popular Crazy frog, you are little more than a boy.

ii. If you have the latest chart hit, you could be unreliable.

iii. If you have an old-fashioned ringtone, you could be pretentious.

iv. If you have a polyphonic version of My generation and More than a feeling, you must be an ageing rocker!

v. If you have a recording of yourself, your partner or child, you can be more than a little self-obsessed.

vi. If you have a standard ringtone, you could lack daring or even an aversion to technology.

from Rediff news

I used to like my phone to ring, but my daughter put on some scottish bloke saying "It's alive, the phone is alive" and I have not bothered to change it yet.

karia
17-Jul-07, 18:23
Hi Tristan,

Looks like we're all in trouble then!;)

karia

Victoria
17-Jul-07, 19:18
Mine is 'Don't Believe the Hype' - Public Enemy

obiron
17-Jul-07, 20:41
mine the now is the blue sea of ibrox. either that or i swap it about with follow follow.

Bobinovich
17-Jul-07, 21:40
Mine's Bring Me To Life by Evanescence - still love that tune even tho' its getting on a bit now.

ks
17-Jul-07, 21:51
Mine is Laid by James but I like to change it to what my favourite song of the week is!

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-07, 22:01
Some reasearch has been done about what your ringtone says about you on a few sites.

vi. If you have a standard ringtone, you could lack daring or even an aversion to technology.

from Rediff news

That is so true about me I have an aversion to technology :confused the kids will agree to that, I cant even work the dvd player properly.....got the computer sussed though, Caithness.org,,ebay and my emails :cool: .

the charlatans
17-Jul-07, 22:03
I've got Bladerunner for everyone but hubby and his tune is a recording of my dog barking. Woof woof woof woof woof.

My pal has the theme tune to the A Team, its quite good.

Text is an Arrow noise which went on when Robin Hood was on the telly.