PDA

View Full Version : Rat food

steveler
16-Jul-07, 13:46
hi
Does anyone keep rats?
I had to have my last remaining rat put down a couple of days ago and have about 1kg of rat food - pets at home pellets left. Am not replacing my rats and feel bad binning it so if anyone wants it its free to good home.

thanks

justine
16-Jul-07, 15:01
hi. dont have rats.Just to say i am sorry that you had to have your last rat put to sleep.I am very fond of rats and i had to have one put to sleep because of cancer, Hardest thing i had to do...Would you not think of getting another...:(

dancingtaz13
16-Jul-07, 17:11
Hi,

I know Balmore Animal Welfare Centre would happily use the rat food. They don't have any in just now but it would be handy for when they do.
Just a suggestion.

steveler
16-Jul-07, 17:31
Hi Justine

We have had them for many years, but have decided to diversify the animal portfolio just now and have a couple of ferrets to add to the menagerie!

JammyDodger69
17-Jul-07, 12:42
Hey there, sorry to hear that about your rats, I currently have two males, and I know how attached you can get to them, first time I've had rats and I'm delighted I took a chance with them. I can see me having rats for a long time to come, if you want the food out of the way I'm sure my two would appreciate it.