PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in signature

Lolabelle
14-Jul-07, 03:43
I have tried a few times to add a picture to my signature and each time I get a message that the image cannot be saved, used or uploaded or something like that??? Can anyone tellme why,and how I can fix this??

Bobinovich
14-Jul-07, 18:42
I'm not 100% sure but I think the best way is to store the signature image in the same way as you would photographs (i.e. in your photobucket or imageshack account) and then to past the IMG link into the signature box in your User CP.

Jeemag_USA
15-Jul-07, 01:32
I don't think we are allowed to have pictures in our signatures anymore, I had one of the Howlin Gaels in min which is a local band and it got removed for me??

Ricco
15-Jul-07, 07:49
I think it was one of the changes about 6 months ago. A number of business people were using it to advertise their businesses and there is a proper area for this.

'The mis-actions of a few will affect the lives of the majority.' :~(

Lolabelle
15-Jul-07, 10:05
Some have still got them, I know Sporran has and she just recently had it changed to a lovely rose, which is what gave me the idea. I would like one too.:~(

Bobinovich
16-Jul-07, 13:30
I'm pretty sure it is links in signatures which are not allowed, rather than pictures.