PDA

View Full Version : The powerful pill

bluelady
13-Jul-07, 21:28
This man went to the doctor with severe constipation and pleaded for a quick fix, Ok said the doc, i'll give you a pill but be warned, its that powerful that as soon as you take it you will need to go within seconds, so make sure you are near a toilet.
Happy the man went strolling down e road, pill in one hand and a penny in the other until he came across a public loo. he took e pill and immediately felt a stiring in his bowel. Rushing, he dashed down the steps, into the cubicle and pulled his trousers and pants down quick before "exploding"with shear relief. He relaxed and smiled and at that moment, he noticed another pair of legs inbetween his. He turned his head to see another man sitting there, "i'm sorry mate" he said, "i did'nt see you there". "No, i didnt think you did" replied e man, "thats why i pulled your trousers back up again quick" :lol:

johno
13-Jul-07, 21:34
This man went to the doctor with severe constipation and pleaded for a quick fix, Ok said the doc, i'll give you a pill but be warned, its that powerful that as soon as you take it you will need to go within seconds, so make sure you are near a toilet.
Happy the man went strolling down e road, pill in one hand and a penny in the other until he came across a public loo. he took e pill and immediately felt a stiring in his bowel. Rushing, he dashed down the steps, into the cubicle and pulled his trousers and pants down quick before "exploding"with shear relief. He relaxed and smiled and at that moment, he noticed another pair of legs inbetween his. He turned his head to see another man sitting there, "i'm sorry mate" he said, "i did'nt see you there". "No, i didnt think you did" replied e man, "thats why i pulled your trousers back up again quick" :lol:

that i like [lol]