Just back from seeing the Blood Hound Gang in Inverness

They had three support acts,
2 i didnt see much of but the thrid!

" Montreal " German lads! they know how to have a good time

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUVda3bwcTw

heres one of couple videos i got!

goggs1987
14-Jul-07, 09:21
:lol: i was at the bar at the time ............. and all i saw was this guy in a superman position come charging towards me!!

certainly good banter that night!!!!

zebedy
14-Jul-07, 16:25
another video of what the banter was at Ironworks this past Thursday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ElPeXRxw0

Ever heard of a Wall of Death?

theweemidget
14-Jul-07, 20:09
walls of death are fun, they made a pyramid one night in the ironworks and the biggest and fatest guy was on top

Jeemag_USA
14-Jul-07, 22:14
Ha ha thats was funny that first video, lethal. Are you sure they were German, the guy doing the talking sounded like he had a very Dutch accent?

Chobbersjnr
14-Jul-07, 22:34
Ha ha thats was funny that first video, lethal. Are you sure they were German, the guy doing the talking sounded like he had a very Dutch accent?

ooooooo waiting hitmen already before I've said it BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

german, dutch. What's the difference?????

they're both hard graft

zebedy
14-Jul-07, 23:28
there german
was speakin to the bassist after he came of stage!

look in my youtube account for the other video
i cant post it because i might get band for putting out a video with adult material in a sence!

lol

" BloodHound Gang Stage Antics "

Jeemag_USA
15-Jul-07, 00:14
there german
was speakin to the bassist after he came of stage!

look in my youtube account for the other video
i cant post it because i might get band for putting out a video with adult material in a sence!

lol

" BloodHound Gang Stage Antics "

Cool, just curious, I know a lot of german and dutch people and there is noticeable difference in their english speaking, I just thought he sounded very dutch, he might be from the borders :Razz

Deemac
15-Jul-07, 02:14
Yes, Its VERY official - I'M OLD!!!

BUT . . ..

- In MY day

Bands actually played M.U.S.I.C. to keep an audience entertained!! (Yes - NO dance routines or cute looks/moves - though air-clapping was actively encouraged!!)

Is this homo-erotic bonding or just LOTS of males getting physical or overtly friendly!! Mmmmm, I feel I'm missing something (young age, perhaps?):D

Jeid
15-Jul-07, 03:44
How big is that stage anyway?

Jeemag_USA
15-Jul-07, 05:19

BUT . . ..

- In MY day

Bands actually played M.U.S.I.C. to keep an audience entertained!! (Yes - NO dance routines or cute looks/moves - though air-clapping was actively encouraged!!)

Is this homo-erotic bonding or just LOTS of males getting physical or overtly friendly!! Mmmmm, I feel I'm missing something (young age, perhaps?):D

Well in my day and I am not much younger than yah, I remember going to see bands like Stiff Little Fingers and The Stranglers in The Barrowlands in Glasgow, and the scene was a lot worse than that, in fact that was like a Take That concert compared to Stiff Little Fingers in Barrowlands :Razz

zebedy
15-Jul-07, 16:49

Wall of Death/Moshin - I Soppose its a way of just having a fight with loads of people, when u think about it. its silly, Watch some of my videos on youtube. People throwing fists and what not, and if they knock u over they pick u up! Hardy lots our generation! hahaha! not

How big is that stage anyway?

The stage is nearly double Skins stage, the venue its self, isnt huge, but a nice size. Very High though. and theres a balcony!

Jeid
15-Jul-07, 20:15
Excellent... looking forward to playing there.