PDA

View Full Version : The Daftenders

Karen
13-Jul-07, 14:57
My neice and her friend are planning a Lands End to John O Groats sponsored cycle to raise money for BBC Children in Need. They set off in just 10 days time and are hoping to raise £2000. My neice is only 16 years old!! Check out her link www.myspace.com/endtoend07 (http://www.myspace.com/endtoend07) and watch out for them as they reach Caithness, hopefully around the 9th August. Good luck girls!

Karen
04-Aug-07, 11:04
The girls have made it into Scotland. Well done and hopefully we will see them in John O'Groats on Friday.

peedie man
05-Aug-07, 14:09
good wishes to them,hope the weather is good

anneoctober
05-Aug-07, 14:46
How are the girls faring and has anyone told them about the Berriedale Braes....... :eek::lol:

Karen
05-Aug-07, 21:33
They are doing really well, in Perth now. My neice has been many times up Berriedale (in a car!) but they are doing a cycle route and go from Dingwall to Bettyhill, then Thurso to John O'Groats so will miss the braes!

anneoctober
05-Aug-07, 22:14
They are doing really well, in Perth now. My neice has been many times up Berriedale (in a car!) but they are doing a cycle route and go from Dingwall to Bettyhill, then Thurso to John O'Groats so will miss the braes!
Sneaky....BUT sensible :lol: Good luck to them both...;)

Karen
10-Aug-07, 19:17
The girls arrived at John O Groats this afternoon, lots of excitement! Well done.

anneoctober
10-Aug-07, 20:02
Congratulations girls ! Hope the photographer was pleasant to you both