PDA

View Full Version : Theme Nights

highlander
13-Jul-07, 13:30
Last night in the chat room we were all having a great laugh and we all ended up talking about gardening, passing tips on to each other, so we thought maybe a theme night of chatting about things would be good, so if you are interested come along on a thursday night, or if anyone else would like to suggest another subject for other nights would be great.

canuck
13-Jul-07, 14:45
highlander, what a fantastic idea "Theme Nights". Who knows where this could go, but it sounds like fun.

changilass
13-Jul-07, 15:22
It was a great night Highlander, and all those free tips were great, Foxy sure knows her stuff, can't wait till next week lol

As the conversation always seems to end up on food maybe we could have a night for all things food.:D Yummy my favourite topic.

Lolabelle
14-Jul-07, 01:25
What time, I'll see if I can line up with you guys, I love having a chat.

laguna2
14-Jul-07, 13:33
Thanks to Lolabelle I have now (almost) mastered the chat room. So perhaps I could join you all next time?

canuck
15-Jul-07, 02:35
Thanks to Lolabelle I have now (almost) mastered the chat room. So perhaps I could join you all next time?

Congratulations! It is quite a challenge isn't it? In the olden days we used to have secret passwords which you either forgot or couldn't get to work, had to get a new one and often missed half the chat.

The quiz on Sunday evenings is always loads of fun. Please join us.

Lolabelle
19-Jul-07, 10:55
Well,I went, but I forgot the time difference, so here I am in the chat room at 10.41am/ 7.41pm. See you in the morning...:eek:

Lolabelle
26-Aug-07, 11:54
Did this take off, I never made it.

laguna2
26-Aug-07, 12:51
I didn't hear anything else aboout it - but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Anyone tell us?