PDA

View Full Version : Caithness B & B's

Lolabelle
12-Jul-07, 11:04
Hello, I would like to know what are some nice places to stay in the area? I am trying to sort out where we will go and when. Any information will be appreciated. :D

Razz
12-Jul-07, 14:19
Dont know to much about b&bs in Caithness, but there are 2 really good ones in Melvich The Sheilings and Tigh na Clash

sandy01
12-Jul-07, 15:40
check out the b&b's on the org, under tourist info, or visit john o'groats.com

badger
12-Jul-07, 18:06
Friends of mine run The Croft House at Lybster which is listed on the .org in the Tourism section. I got to know them first because I stayed there before moving up here and was so impressed I went back. Nice people and the food is excellent.

bluelady
13-Jul-07, 22:44
Bolton house ,Lybster run by Brenda Gunn, a very warm and friendly lady and a very homely B&B :)

ellie-lou
14-Jul-07, 22:09
why not go to campells caravans in thurso,lovely modern spotless vans well equiped.campbells caravans:01847 893524:)

Peronista
17-Jul-07, 18:22
Do try the Dunromin B&B at South Keiss, on the A99. Mr and Mrs Harold's hospitality and service were second to none when I stayed there last year. The room was very comfortable, lovely big beds, lovely big shower room and lovely big breakfast as well! Mr and Mrs Harold couldn't do enough for you and nothing was too much trouble. I will definately stay there again.