PDA

View Full Version : K Dragon Important

K dragon
11-Jul-07, 23:40
hello to all ad thanks, very pleased wit the positive feedback and reactions to everything. does my heart good lol. so please get the posters up if you can.

now, for the importnt bit. this is my last post for a hile, im currently on someone elses com. mine has packed up, fine time too. so i cat recive or send any info. so first off all i can and have to say is

jeid, its all up to you to sort backline now as i am cut off communication wise, i am really very sorry for dumping this on you.

skins, im not sure, i havent had the chance to look into it. maybe contact gogglebox at mo.

and he support and morale from all of you has been astounding.

so in case im not back before the big gig,

HERES TO A GREAT TWO DAY MUSIC FESTIVAL, WHICH SHOWCASES OUR GREAT LOCAL TALENT.

hope a good two dasy is had by all. enjoy.

Jeid
11-Jul-07, 23:55
Ok, does anyone have contact for all the bands? Can the ones who post here and are playing get in touch with me?

cullbucket
12-Jul-07, 19:32
Mr Dragon, not sure this is the best way to go about organising something on this scale........ but then again, I assume you wont get to read this (or anything else) until Aug 12th.... Good luck to all involved, sure it will come together in the end.....

Gogglebox
12-Jul-07, 21:38
Computer problems happen to anyone

K Dragon has been flat out and done a good job since last September/October and has everything organised except this last minute hiccup

Anyone with any queries can pm me or email info@thurso.org