PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Labrescue and Priekham

octane
11-Jul-07, 23:35
Hello everyone im Tasha and i was born 4th may so im nearly 10 weeks old now. Id like to say a big thanks to Priekham for helping me into the world and to Carolyne Poulton of Labrescue for finding me new owners, they are really cool and im getting spoilt rotten with toys, i have a massive garden with lots of hiding places and i love chasing the remote control car round the grass.

I would love to see pictures of my brothers and sisters because i miss them and i hope they are all happy like me.

I go to puppy partys every wednesday at Mcgregors Vets in wick and its grrrrrrreat. i have made friends there with a boxer and we just love to toy fight. I got weighed today and i was 7.2 kg's.

Anyway i have to go now as im gonna get stuck into a chew stick, then i think mum and dad are going to brush my teeth so im gonna pretend im sleeping!!!!!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Feesty/HPIM0979Medium.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Feesty/HPIM0992Medium.jpg

carasmam
12-Jul-07, 00:27
Ahhh Tasha is gorgeous :cool:

Lolabelle
12-Jul-07, 05:59
Look at those big feet. What a gorgeous puppy.

Liz
12-Jul-07, 18:43
Tasha is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!:lol:

Can I just give a word of warning re hide chews (I think that is what Tasha has in her mouth in the photo?).

I used to give these to my dog until one night he started to choke and when I opened his mouth I noticed that a lump of the chew was stuck in his throat!!!
This happened to a friend's dog as well!

So please don't let your dogs eat these unsupervised.

octane
12-Jul-07, 19:01
yeah no probs, good advice!!! I do keep an eye on her anyway because she goes daft and throws it in the air and all around the place then dives after it. It makes good viewing and she's delighted as its a little reward.

itsteven
12-Jul-07, 19:03
i have her sister summer a black one i would put a pic on but i really cant do it tasha is really great and they have the same coller as well hehe there will be fight when they are older hehe :D

Liz
12-Jul-07, 20:45
yeah no probs, good advice!!! I do keep an eye on her anyway because she goes daft and throws it in the air and all around the place then dives after it. It makes good viewing and she's delighted as its a little reward.

Yes they are not a problem as long as given under supervision. I have to say though that I prefer the Tripe Sticks although they stink!!!:lol:
Benjy, my dog, loves carrots as well both raw and cooked!

corgiman
12-Jul-07, 21:52
pigs ears are another to watch out for, she is a gorgeous pup:D

binbob
12-Jul-07, 22:21
ahhhhh so cute and so loved.

may u have many happy years with ur puppy.they grow up too fast.
bobbi

octane
12-Jul-07, 22:22
pigs ears are another to watch out for, she is a gorgeous pup:D

more like MY EARS lol, she's mad for them!!! She's devious and is all sooky giving me kisses then she quickly sneaks round the side of my head for a nibble on ma lugs!!! :lol:

itsteven
21-Jul-07, 12:22
954 its not that good but this is summer we got from the good people at lab rescue thank you again post more when she sits longer to take a pic

Liz
21-Jul-07, 13:03
954 its not that good but this is summer we got from the good people at lab rescue thank you again post more when she sits longer to take a pic

Oh she's adorable!!!:D