PDA

View Full Version : George the Cat ponders 2003

golach
16-Jan-03, 20:55
I nominate George the Cat for President of the US of A. His views are world shattering and I am sure Iraq and Sadam are far doon his list of priorities.
And he is better looking than George Dubbya
p.s. George I vote till give ye more Nibbles in the afternoon
Golach

htwood
16-Jan-03, 21:07
I second the nomination of George the Cat for Prez. I would offer not only More Nibbles, but a tin of tuna every Saturday. In return, we expect some action on the promise of a Kinder, Gentler World.

H "No Blood for Oil" W

allie
17-Jan-03, 18:20
George for president, huh!!!!! [mad]
You should be glad you don't live near the little begger (other words wouldn't be allowed on here)
I would vote to have him sent as far away from my back yard as possible :p
He's a bit of a lad is George.
Actually, he would be a good politician as he never listens to a word you say.
Poor Georgie (I love him really) NOT :evil

Kenn
18-Jan-03, 02:51
Now George/Georgina has been keeping me an' Fudge..that's Sussex cat..amused fer a long time..more power to yer paws George an' long may you continue to rule the roost in Caithness.Hummm cat's in politics now I know about the "The world going to the dogs"..large yowl from behind the chair..but cats?Yup think they might just be a refreshing change an' mice wud be a definite freebie on the NHS.Flea powder wud be readily available without prescription an' best steak wud be served every other night with prawns at room temperature on the alternating.Cushions wud have to be stuffed with nothing less than eiderdown and all duvets wud have to have white covers so that the paw marks wud be very visible.Knees wud be used as pin cushions,door wud be scratched an' carpets torn to threads..as fer the garden..u plant it I'll dig it up.Now when it comes to vets,they would be clawed,bitten an' scratched as a matter o' course.Yup cat's in politics..TOTAL ANARCHY.MIAOW..PURR PURR

golach
18-Jan-03, 14:57
Allie,
I take it that your are refering till George Dubbya when you said ye wouldna want him for a neighbour, well neither would I. :lol:
But if you are refering to "Caithness George" he can be my neighbour any day, an thon auld warmonger from across the pond should stop mumping his gums and rattling his sabre he just wants Sadam's OIL

allie
18-Jan-03, 19:47
Its Caithness George I'm talking about. Talking about oil, Caithness George often leaves his very own "oil" beside my shed. I have to watch my step!! :mad: :eyes

Anonymous
20-Jan-03, 11:04
Just had to have a quick laugh at H's sig. "No Oil for Blood" ?;o)

Its a shame that the American people don't follow the propaganda their planes have been dropping in Iraq.

Rise up and overthrow yer insane leader and the rest of the world will like you again...

'cause, as soon as we get a chance we'll be dumping his Nazi conspiritor, Tony "Adolf" Blair.

golach
20-Jan-03, 14:06
As " Caithness George's " Election Manager and Beeg H is the chief Fund raiser over the pond, I think we are losing sight of the original issue i.e. the election of George till rule the US of A.
I dont think our George is awful interested in the mundain politics of Downing Street or the White House, but I am sure his whiskers were twitching when he heard about the dreadful fish quota cut backs that our European neighbours have imposed on our Fishermen from Scrabster & Wick who's sole porpoise in life is to keep him supplied in fresh fish so he can keep depositing his little presents in Allies garden

Golach

allie
20-Jan-03, 15:04
Aye, Golach...... the last time he left a deposit in my garden, he went home rather wet, may I say!! lol :Razz Well, he looked like he needed a hosing down, probably because he never seems to be in his own house very often, always entering other peoples houses via their windows. I will report him for unauthorised entry!!!!
It kept him away for a couple of months but, alas, he has returned [mad] Now, wheres that hose?................ :cool: :D :evil :eek:

squidge
20-Jan-03, 15:06
Allie

I rather think you are really a little fond of our George.

:D

Anonymous
20-Jan-03, 18:54
Cats are rather nice if you a) remove all the bones b) gently bake them on a low light (Gas Mark 3) for about 15 mins per pound and c) serve them on a bed of tuna and beans. For further cat recipes see my website at http:// ww.catonahottinstove.co.th credit card charge may be applicable. For recipes involving dogs see http:// ww.anekarice.co.th credit card charges may also be applicable.
Paddy

Zambo
21-Jan-03, 23:46
Cats are rather nice if you a) remove all the bones b) gently bake them on a low light (Gas Mark 3) for about 15 mins per pound and c) serve them on a bed of tuna and beans. For further cat recipes see my website at http:// ww.catonahottinstove.co.th credit card charge may be applicable. For recipes involving dogs see http:// ww.anekarice.co.th credit card charges may also be applicable.
Paddy

Sorry Paddy, but I think your comment was totally insensitive, and not in the least bit funny.

ŠAmethyst
28-Jan-03, 21:14
Just had to have a quick laugh at H's sig. "No Oil for Blood" ?;o)

Its a shame that the American people don't follow the propaganda their planes have been dropping in Iraq.

Rise up and overthrow yer insane leader and the rest of the world will like you again...

'cause, as soon as we get a chance we'll be dumping his Nazi conspiritor, Tony "Adolf" Blair.

You have raised the thought that maybe we should do the same... Since Blair's supporting Bush in what he's doing. Is Blair the only one?

Anonymous
29-Jan-03, 11:36
I don't think George the cat is really in Caithness. I've looked at those photos and the sun is shining in every single one!

ŠAmethyst
30-Jan-03, 01:07
Good point... maybe, my dog, 'strix, should stand for the next election! At least he's in caithness... the dog (usually black) was white with snow and hail stones today!

allie
31-Jan-03, 22:27
Hmmmm, I think George does live in Caithness. There is a ginger cat called George who lives near me..................grrrrrr, what a pest he is. He's a bonny wee cat but a pest all the same. [evil] [evil] [mad] [mad]

ŠAmethyst
01-Feb-03, 14:40
Cats will be cats!

golach
28-Feb-03, 20:55
Weel I niver its all coming oot now I have suddenly become the campaign manager for a FEMALE candidate for the Presidency of the US, and in these days of equal oppertunity why not.
If Caithness George was in the White House at this moment Im sure we would all be sleeping safer in our beds than we are now, what would Caithness George be casting her eyes over the Iraqi oil fields for ( unless they were pumping Sardine oil out of them)
If our message board readers worrying all about a wee piece o pasteboard wi the words No War painted on it, well I would tell them till go an look at Georges Gallery an see the way that our honourable candidate looks at life

Golach

Kenn
03-Mar-03, 02:05
Now "fudge" has decided after perusing this topic that he's gonna get elected ..he's paid his deposit an' registered his claim to a seat in "The House" upper one of course!He's been emailing George for some time they've been colluding an' between 'em"Cat Power" looks like It's gonna be a winner.He's also contemplating standing as an MEP..wants to scratch a few eyes out in Bruxelles..especially about the fishing quotas nice point there golach..an' anyway why are those fish boxes so cramped..no cat's ever gonna get a fair nap in one o' 'em! He's also colluding with "Casey" Texas cat an they are REAL YOWLING YAALLL..even got "Harleyblue" in training..when he learns to stop climbing the bookcase an' shredding the knees.He's also contacted cat in South Africa..altho' he's a little unsure whether a lion is to be trusted or is just eyeing him up as a tasty starter!Now there are also a coupla cats in Caithness that he's been viewing..YES Geroge you are not the only one that has pretensions to high office "Ginger" an "Wicked" are on the case too!An by the way the sun does shine in Caithness.but "Fudge" says can you do summit about the wind..fair makes the whiskers shrink.OK "Fudge" will keep you all updated..he's just mailed "Tiger Haven" in India an' is also looking fer support from "Snow loepard" in Russia UNCW .."United cats of the world" more power to yer claws!

golach
21-Aug-03, 22:10
Has Caithness George been ousted ? We have not heard a thing from him since his running partner "Fudge" tried till take over the World.
Now I am not discrying "Fudge" for he is an honourable cat...its his pilot that is the questionable one, div ye know she makes him hing on till a broom going at Mach?...eh..something and its awful fast and all that spin the poor beast hez till put up with , he must think at he is in Downing Street , an he hez till grip awful hard. Now that disnna help his rhuematics. For though he is an Honourable cat he is ould, no like our Caithness George, come on Bill give us an update, let us see our Wonderful example of Caithness furriness again

Golach

rich
21-Aug-03, 22:34
As August comes to a close I have to tell you that great developments have been taking place on the roof of my house. There is a new addition to our family. A charming marijuana plant - well several actually - we call it (them?) George W. Shrub.
We are allowed to grow marijuana on our rooftops here because the Supreme court of of Canada has ruled that it is OK to grow it for medicinal purposes. Might I suggest that GWS would be a helluva lot more useful candidate than some cat.?
The election slogan will be SMOKE OUT THE ROGUES IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
Or a little pot in every chicken (thank you, Jerry Rubin)
Thank you all for your support.
Niall, can I send a picture of GWS for the front page of the web site?

golach
25-Oct-03, 21:37
AAAH George hez been no weel, shame on ye Bill for no keeping us up till date. I hope she is fine now, an hey she is 17 thats nearly as owld as LIZZ
Golach

Kenn
25-Oct-03, 22:28
Good to hear that despite her advancing years George is now fit and well. Fudge sends his best and offers a cushion by the fire,a warm lap and fresh prawns should she wish to escape the Caithness winter.
Ach golach ye daft mannie..she's nae sae ould that her silver whiskers cudna rival the fungus that appears on ye're face each morn..an' that makes the pair o' ye oulder than I will ever be [lol]