PDA

View Full Version : Silver Darlings

ANNIE
08-Jul-07, 14:20
Went to silver Darlings last night with the family and had a fantastic meal. The service was A1 and food was delicous. We would definatly go back. No vegetarian options though so not so handy if your vege

DarkAngel
09-Jul-07, 21:04
Well ive heard the food is nice..But the price aint! Havent tried it myself so must do so!

Do they have a menu for during the day if you wanted to go for a snack..?

ANNIE
09-Jul-07, 22:05
Yes they do have a snack and lunch menu. It's true it's not cheap about the same as going to the Mackays but remember no pub grub here all freshly prepared.

Chardonnay
10-Jul-07, 16:49
Yes I agree with Annie, it was very nice and it wasn't that dear, that's what your expected to pay nowadays for food!!

DarkAngel
10-Jul-07, 21:56
Lovely i must give it a try then!

Just wanted to know if they had a snack menu!

Thank you!:D

joe
15-Jul-07, 21:36
was there yesterday was really lovely and good prices.Meal was well presented and the waiters were really nice.Hugh Simpson is the chef.

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 22:09
Tried the Silver Darkings on saturdat for a snack..It was really good..We both had the snack menu and It was simply beautiful..I would defo go there again..The prices werent too bad either!!;)

spiggie
19-Aug-07, 17:04
to be honest i wasnt impressed, the food was expensive and it wasnt that nice, ive had a better steak from spoons!

Anne x
19-Aug-07, 17:46
Where is it ???

gemma89
24-Aug-07, 16:18
to be honest i wasnt impressed, the food was expensive and it wasnt that nice, ive had a better steak from spoons!

After watching undercover mum.. I wont b eating any meat from spoons again!! :lol:

Torvaig
24-Aug-07, 16:26
Where is it ???

The Silver Darlings is in the Waterfront nightclub in Wick; it is the restaurant.

trix
09-Sep-07, 23:21

did ye see at program on e telly aboot e steaks in spoons? :eek:
i never...but ma pals telt me aboot it. some guy took e steaks an analysed it an it was just full o crap.
apparently they hev til add so many chemicals til make it safe for e public til eit an til gie it e taste - yuk

me an ma pal went oot til thrumster pub enite for som grub. it wis lovely. crack wis guid and e price wisna bad either.
no awful great for veggies but e cheese and fruit salad wisna bad. macaroni wis e only ither option but i hed it last time an it wis beautiful :)

KitKat
09-Sep-07, 23:49
I'm failry fussy about food, andI've eaten in the Silver Darlings a few times now without complaint. Haven't had a bad meal yet, prices are reasonable and the staff polite and friendly.... unlike some other local venues I've been to.