PDA

View Full Version : birthdays galore - Monkeys turn now

squidge
16-Jan-03, 16:47
Mo sweetie

You can be forgiven for calling me squid - its your birthday after all.

Have a lovely happy one Mo

Love SQUIDGE

XXX

Anonymous
16-Jan-03, 17:11
From one former classmate to another -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Seems like just yesterday that we were in primate -- er, I mean primary school together!

Enjoy your special day, and hope it suits you to a T! :cool:

Many Happy Returns, Mo!

Lady K

DrSzin
16-Jan-03, 17:52
Wow, so many birthdays missed due to Dr :evil not venturing in here very often...

Happy Birthday Mr (Mo)T -- I am sure there are many years of roadworthiness left in you yet.

And a happy belated birthday wish to Mrs Highlander! I have seen Mel Gibson wielding his weapon, yer a lucky lass. Hmm, I think I may have the wrong movie here...

And a happy even-more-belated birthday wish to Mrs Lizz -- long may the quantum ducks dance around your Nimbus 2003.

A happy upcoming birthday to Ms A -- yer still a wee gem, even if yer soon gonna be as old as me.

And we all know whose quid germinates the next birthday boozeup, do we not?

BTW Following years of getting annoyed when anyone as much as mentions the word, I have suddenly become interested in Astrology. It appears that those born in January have a rather high tendency to become chat-room junkies. :cool:

Still stimulating the spirtle,
Dr :evil

monkey
16-Jan-03, 19:38
:lol: Thanx Dr.... although my tandem doesn't need an MOT as far as I know.
Too bad I'm not allowed on the MOtorway with it. I'd be pedal to the metal.

Astrology - now there's an interesting word - ASTRA (Latin) = stars, and LOGOS (Greek) = word. So, DrS, are you now using WordStar as your new typing program? (That's probably too much of a computer geek joke for most of you... oh well).

Squidge dear, you have a memory that won't quit. Thanks for remembering. But when did I tell you? Was it that night when, you know...... I really don't remember much about it. What other :eek: undercover secrets did I blurt out?

highlander
16-Jan-03, 23:28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! my i did not know there were so many wonderful people born in january, so in case i have missed anyone out, happy birthday to...liz...mr liz....squidge...sig...jenni....mo.....and to jane in august too lol just incase i forget :lol:

Kenn
17-Jan-03, 00:45
Hummmmmm.so DrSzin thinks we Capricorns turn into chatroom addicts! Ok to all of those celebrating this month,some not even mentioned lets lock horns,stamp feet,shake heads an' show the other lesser stars just what makes a Capricorn EXTRA special.. [evil] P.S I will not however be grooming my beard!

sassylass
17-Jan-03, 01:43
Here's to many MO glorious years \_/ cheers

htwood
17-Jan-03, 04:28
Hope you have more fun that a barrel of...of....oh never mind :confused

DrSzin
17-Jan-03, 12:59
Astrology - now there's an interesting word - ASTRA (Latin) = stars, and LOGOS (Greek) = word. So, DrS, are you now using WordStar as your new typing program? (That's probably too much of a computer geek joke for most of you... oh well).

[lol] No, not WordStar for me, I've been an Emacs junkie for at least 15 years, and have no intention of giving it up in favour of Astrology just yet...

Coincidentally, I was looking at a colleague's etymology site just yesterday. Did you know that the word "dog" is of unknown origin, and that "ketchup" comes from chinese? :D Next time I order hot & sour soup and Szechuan chicken, I'll ask for ketchup with it. Mmmmmmmm

Anonymous
17-Jan-03, 17:12
And a happy belated birthday wish to Mrs Highlander! I have seen Mel Gibson wielding his weapon, yer a lucky lass. Hmm, I think I may have the wrong movie here...

Aye, ye do indeed, DrS! [lol] She's Mrs Highlander, not Mrs Braveheart! French actor Christopher Lambert was the lead weapon wielder in the "Highlander" movie, assisted by the weapon wielding talents of Sean Connery, lol! :cool:

Anonymous
17-Jan-03, 18:14
Happy Birthday, Monkey! :)

I know I'm a little late, but I have baked you some banana bread, and peanut crunch cookies. They're on board the plane now, man! :cool:

Nigella

monkey
17-Jan-03, 23:37
Nigella - cheers m8. Peenut crunch sounds kinda painful, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the banana bread. Ta for the good wishes.