PDA

View Full Version : missing cat

itsteven
07-Jul-07, 10:29
i am really worried about our black cat she has been missing since yasterday she is very friendly and she likes to follow people every moring when we open the side door she is the first of our cats to come in and feed really worried i stay in cairndhuna her name is sparkle she has a sparkle coller on with a bell so if anyone has seen her please let me know very worried:~(

Liz
07-Jul-07, 13:02
i am really worried about our black cat she has been missing since yasterday she is very friendly and she likes to follow people every moring when we open the side door she is the first of our cats to come in and feed really worried i stay in cairndhuna her name is sparkle she has a sparkle coller on with a bell so if anyone has seen her please let me know very worried:~(

I am so sorry that Sparkle is missing.

It sounds like she may be shut in somewhere. Have you tried all outbuildings in your area?
Do you have a photo we could put on our website?

Really hope she comes home really soon. Maybe she is sheltering from this awful rain!

brandy
07-Jul-07, 13:22
if its the cat i think it is..she comes this way a lot.. i will have a look for her.. does she have a short tail?

itsteven
07-Jul-07, 18:09
thank you i have one of her face really and i cant post a photo as i just cant do it thank you :Di have tried everything and looked every where i think she has folled somone and she when she is scared cars scare her so might run in front of them

Liz
07-Jul-07, 18:16
Don't give up hope as it really is early days.

If she is scared of cars it is a good thing as she is more likely to run away from them rather than in front of them!

I will get her details posted on our website. Is she a small cat and what colour is her collar?

rhino
08-Jul-07, 09:45
Brandy,thats our cat you are thinking of. We live on Huddart Street and she likes to visit anyone who pays her attention! I hope the other Sparkle gets found :)

itsteven
08-Jul-07, 11:58
she is a small black cat with a slite white on her chest with a silver sparkle coller with a bell i could send you an email liz with her photo thats the only way i can do it thank you again for your help

nanoo
08-Jul-07, 18:03
hi rhino, i told Brandy that myself, i have cats of my own and i tend to clap any cat i see. Your Sparkle has had many a haud,kiss and cuddle fae me.\she's a real sweety and mews all the time from when you talk to her. Ha Ha.[lol]:lol:

brandy
08-Jul-07, 18:39
oi i know all about your cat cuddling! where is burt by the way *G*

itsteven
09-Jul-07, 14:08
still really worried she has not came back yet and we really miss her and the kids i would post a photo but cant do it please she is all black with a slite white bit on the chest you can hardly notice the white bit she has a silver coller on its spakley with a bell we all really miss her i have really looked everywhere thank you :~(

Liz
09-Jul-07, 14:29
I have sent you a PM

nanoo
09-Jul-07, 15:13
Hi Brandy, when you posted this Burt was all snuggled up in the hammock. It is now Monday 9th july. Guess where Burt is????? Yes, thats right snuggled up in the hammock asleep as usual. Hows Bubbles getting on?

brandy
09-Jul-07, 18:04
shes laying here out cold.. *G* will have to post a few pics here of her!

rhino
09-Jul-07, 19:05
Hi itsteven. Has your sparkle returned. If she is unspayed she might just be on the prowl! Or just a wanderer like my sparkle.:)

itsteven
09-Jul-07, 20:53
she hasnt been done i was just going to get her done and she does like to wonder a bit thank you i hope she comes back :D

rhino
09-Jul-07, 23:22
Most cats just please themselves. One of my cats disappears. A few times she has done this for over a week! Both here and where we used to live. I suspect other people are kind and feed her and then she has no need to come home.:)