PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite getting ready tune??

floyed
07-Jul-07, 00:02
Tonight i'm having a quiet one just a few beers and the org. But i was wondering, what's everyone's favourite music to get ready to before you go out??

I like Lily allen, Nelly Futardo, chemical brothers :Razz:)

anneoctober
07-Jul-07, 00:05
Maneater - Nelly Futardo [lol]

airdlass
07-Jul-07, 00:46
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams

Gizmo
07-Jul-07, 00:48
Andrew WK - Party Hard, that always gets the juices pumpin'

DarkAngel
07-Jul-07, 11:25
I really love Cheesy tunes , but gets me in the mood on a sat night is Kim Sozzi - Break up...:lol:

TRUCKER
07-Jul-07, 21:50
Anything By The Foo Fighters

karia
07-Jul-07, 22:04
Bob seeger,..' Betty- lou's gettin' out tonight'

pink, : ' Who Knew?'

Anything that gives a strut to to your step!

Always hit the street on a high!

Karia

htwood
07-Jul-07, 22:45
Wild Thing by the Trogs, now you've got me singing it

Lolabelle
08-Jul-07, 01:53
When I used to go "out" and party, (was usually sloshed and had it by the time I left the house) I used to love to play Chaka Demus and Mr Plyers "Tease Me". Sounds a bit weird now though. Went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and couldn't wait to have a dance, but when it came to the dancing the Mother in law of the bride kept turning the music right down so it kinda spoiled the mood. She was only my age too, what a wowser. :eek:

hotrod4
08-Jul-07, 07:04
My fave getting ready to go out would have to be "Big machine" by the goo Goo Dolls or anything I suppose by them.
If I was Sloshed then it would probably be "mr Boombastic" to get me hips wiggling!! he he

paris
08-Jul-07, 08:41
Oh now then....anything with a good beat to it, george throgood, or the stones, anything a bit rock & rolly really.:D

MISS K
08-Jul-07, 11:36
:Razzmost definetely Katrina and the waves "Walking on sunshine" fantastic

bluelady
08-Jul-07, 13:09
a selection of 60's, plenty to sing along to and to get e old limbs loosened LOL:lol:

marylund2323
08-Jul-07, 13:12
gotta be some hardcore dance tunes hasnt it.....some styles and breeze, or sy and unknown, uprising....that kinda stuff

Maegwynn
08-Jul-07, 21:33
I love mainly rock and metal music but for going out id probably listen to one of my old Bonkers albums!! (happy hardcore).:lol: It brings back good memories and gets me bouncin!!:lol: