PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Transport

freckles
06-Jul-07, 21:47
Can anyone help me with transport for my wedding?

I was thinking a horse & carriage or vintage car? - Does anyone know if these kind of services are available locally?

Thanks in advance.

NickInTheNorth
06-Jul-07, 21:55
wish I could freckles, I'm sure I've heard of this sort of service up here, and hope you get sorted with something.

I know it is the marriage itself that really counts, but the trimmings make such a nice bonus to the day.

Good luck in finding what you want.

DarkAngel
06-Jul-07, 22:03
I know that Jocky Sutherland did the horse n carriage thing..One of my friends got married and got that..Not 100% Certain on that though!

WeeBurd
07-Jul-07, 23:13
I know that Jocky Sutherland did the horse n carriage thing..One of my friends got married and got that..Not 100% Certain on that though!

He does indeed, I've been lucky enough to have a shot in it myself, whilst supping champagne and wearing a beeg posh frock. The only draw back, was that I had to get married first, hahaha! [lol]

bluelady
16-Jul-07, 21:00

I was thinking a horse & carriage or vintage car? - Does anyone know if these kind of services are available locally?

Thanks in advance.

Lybster taxis have a vintage car and a stretch limosine, not sure of e number though

bluelady
16-Jul-07, 21:37

Thanks in advance.

found them have a look

Caithness Prestige Car Hire (http://www.whiterollsroyce.co.uk/)

johno
21-Jul-07, 23:15
how about Dan Mackenzie from barrock, he has a big petterbuilt american truck that you can hire . certainly is something different

anneoctober
22-Jul-07, 19:37
how about Dan Mackenzie from barrock, he has a big petterbuilt american truck that you can hire . certainly is something different
It IS awesome.....and I'm sure Johno will help you with your bridal train :)

johno
13-Aug-07, 23:11
It IS awesome.....and I'm sure Johno will help you with your bridal train :)
no probs. :cool: