PDA

View Full Version : Shortfall in UK forces? -- Hire female Gurkhas...

MadPict
06-Jul-07, 17:32
With the recent news that UK forces are about 6000 undermanned (underwomanned) the MOD is considering recruiting the ladies from Nepal...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/gender/story/0,,2110283,00.html

Seems some are ex Maoist rebels - lets hope they treat the latest recruits a bit better than they have some of the veterans......

golach
06-Jul-07, 20:05
MP, its bad enough coming face to face with a male Gurkha with his Kukri drawn, but a wifie one with all their Hormone problems.....no way, I would take to the hills [lol]

Jeemag_USA
06-Jul-07, 21:14
MP, its bad enough coming face to face with a male Gurkha with his Kukri drawn, but a wifie one with all their Hormone problems.....no way, I would take to the hills [lol]

A man needs a wuman wi a blade like a fish needs a bicycle! I am sure I heard that somewhere before :Razz

anneoctober
07-Jul-07, 00:11
Gentlemen, are you afraid to stand beside these wee wifies?? :lol:

golach
07-Jul-07, 00:12
Too Right............

JAWS
07-Jul-07, 14:32
I would think some of them would find plenty of support here abouts.

I did hear yesterday that the Government are finally considering allowing the elderly Ghurkha, who just happens to hold the VC, to come to Britain.
Their previous excuse for not having done so before was that he didn't have any "close ties to Britain"!

Personally I would say that with or without his VC he has far better claims to have ties to Britain than a great many people who are allowed to remain in Britain.
As far as I am concerned all ex-Ghurkhas and their family have a right to become British Citizens not by "Blood received but by blood given".

They have shown their loyalty to this Nation far more than some I can think of who have far closer ties!

horseman
07-Jul-07, 20:57
Here here jaws,they'r ferocious, just imajine the female version?
Usually the most violent vicious you could meet when aroused.;)Or is that just my preducised (with cause) opinion?:)