PDA

View Full Version : Chinese deliveries in Thurso!!!!

Scarybiscuits03
06-Jul-07, 15:04
Why is it that, in Thurso, we have 3 Chinese takeaways but none of them deliver?! I think they would make a roaring trade at the weekend with all the folk that sit at home (people with kids and no babysitters!) and have a few drams. I know that after I've had a few I get the munchies and would love a takeaway - but the only option we have is Indian! Im sure people wouldn't mind paying an extra £1 on top of their order to have it delivered.
Thurso is the only place that I've been in Britain that has Chinese takeaways that dont deliver! Im sure Charlie Chan can afford to send one of his many minions from the kitchen out to deliver......go on Thurso, move with the times, PLEASE!!

bobsgirl
06-Jul-07, 15:48
I have always thought the same. Had a few times when we have been round at a mates and one of us, usually the same person, cannot have a few drinks just because she has to go down and get the chinese. I have always thought that it would be great to have them deliver.

Mind you I like curries more than chinese myself so not too dissapointing for me. Plus they dont charge delivery if it is over £16.00 and within Thurso.

Maybe next time your in just ask if it would be a possibility in the future?!?

Scarybiscuits03
06-Jul-07, 16:05
I too love curry takeaways, but the last time I had one, the chicken was still raw in the middle so its kinda put me off a bit. And I do regret paying their prices when I could (IF THEY DELIVERED!!) have a Chinese for a lot less

connieb19
06-Jul-07, 16:18
Do what the Wickers do, get a taxi to pick it up.

Loafer
06-Jul-07, 19:02
Always laugh at the Peter Kay joke when he said he phoned up a take away and asked "Do you deliver" and they replied "No, but we do chicken, pork and beef"

The Loafer

floyed
06-Jul-07, 21:57
Very good Loafer :lol:

DarkAngel
06-Jul-07, 21:59
Always laugh at the Peter Kay joke when he said he phoned up a take away and asked "Do you deliver" and they replied "No, but we do chicken, pork and beef"

The Loafer

Peter Kay is a genius...I Love him...Thanx Loafer that made me have a giggle there lol! :lol:

floyed
06-Jul-07, 22:12
Get a taxi to pick it up, a couple of pounds on top of your order is not bad for getting it delivered to your door thats what i do when i fancy a chinese mmmm:lol: