PDA

View Full Version : Highlanders Birthday

squidge
13-Jan-03, 14:50
Hey everybody

Highlander had a birthday!!!

Happy birthday sweetie

Went looking for your birthday horoscope so here it is:

Mind your sarcasm or else that off beat sense of humour could land you in hot water and someone could take offence at a time like this. "All right, all right," you'll say, "It's only a joke; come on I was only kidding." You'll be explaining yourself for weeks.

Be on your guard today for the ultimate in pranks. It's best not to ask anyone for advice, as you will only be left in the dark and none the wiser. Much is open to interpretation.

Hmmmm off beat sense of humour - cant imagine what they are talking about
[lol] [lol] [lol]

Anonymous
13-Jan-03, 15:25
Happy Birthday Highlander! :D

Many Happy Returns, and hope hubby bought you a nice beeg present! :cool:

Lady K

Anonymous
13-Jan-03, 15:32
If I'd known it was your birthday, I'd have baked you a cake!

Anyway, many Happy Returns of the day, Highlander!

Have a wonderful birthday! :D

Nigella

sassylass
13-Jan-03, 16:19
Happy happy birthday to a wonderful gal, here's a wee pressie for you @--->---------(it's a longstem red rose)

Doolally
13-Jan-03, 22:06
Geez.....Not another one!!!

Stop counting quick! :p

:D

Sorry.....Happy Birthday! :roll:

Kathleen
14-Jan-03, 12:44
Happy Birthday Highlander!!!! :Razz May all your dreams come true!

Mr P Cannop
14-Jan-03, 14:43
happy Birthday mrs highlander

htwood
14-Jan-03, 16:07
Happy Birthday Highlander! Yer the coolest :cool: Love, Helen

golach
14-Jan-03, 20:43
Highlander,
Happy Birthday ye are catching up wi me, keep taking the Voddies
:lol:

highlander
15-Jan-03, 00:11
Thank-you, thank-you, for all your kind wishes, i had a lovely birthday, loads of kisses and cuddles [lol] and hubby thinks hes the best pressie anyone could have :confused but then they say the best thing of getting pressies, is when u go to unwrap them [lol] [lol]

Anonymous
15-Jan-03, 15:26
Happy Birthday M8

Whats it like to be that old? :lol:

I'll never be as old as you ;)

acameron
15-Jan-03, 21:14
Happy B'day Highlander an Mr Highlander -- and incase I forget or have forgotten (as I have been known to do) Happy Birthday Suidge and Lizz --- and Happy birthday Jane -- her b'day is in August but better be safe than sorry

squidge
15-Jan-03, 23:41
Happy Birthday Suidge

Suidge? Suidge???

Is it not bad enough someone pinches my u and then my i and now you have removed my q I am feeling a little disgruntled about this hmmmmmmmm maybe you were the phantom letter nicker

ŠAmethyst
16-Jan-03, 00:08
Hope you had a better one than I'll have, Highlander!

monkey
16-Jan-03, 02:05
Happy Birthday Suidge

Suidge? Suidge???

Is it not bad enough someone pinches my u and then my i and now you have removed my q I am feeling a little disgruntled about this hmmmmmmmm maybe you were the phantom letter nicker

Och, dinna tak it so personal Squid :lol:

And Mrs. Highlander, I hope yer birthday was as wonderful as you hoped it would be.
Mo

Kenn
17-Jan-03, 00:50
I baked a cake,I posted a card and added an enormous sum to the 'phone bill..but OMG I fergot to post on here..sorry Maam an' don't ferget Mr Sig who was also celebratin'..I've placed a cushion in a stragetic place so if ye decide to BOOT me it wont be too painful..Here's to the next ones..