PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoynant

flowertot
03-Jul-07, 10:19
:)Can anyone give me the telephone number for the clairvoynant in John O'Groats. I think she goes under the name of Christine and is called Lighthouse Healing I think.

Many thanks if anyone can give me this info.

Flowertot xx :)

debs
03-Jul-07, 11:35
the number is 07751886619

NickInTheNorth
03-Jul-07, 12:42
would of thought that they would of contacted you by now if they were any good...

:D

lasher
03-Jul-07, 12:47
Can someone tell me why people believe in that utter rubbish?

DarkAngel
03-Jul-07, 13:07
I went to Christine a while ago and she was very very good. She knew i was pregnant when i was only 8 weeks!Id reccomend her to anyone!Och go on Lasher..She might just suprise you

floyed
03-Jul-07, 13:16
I went to see her last year she was very good i would definetly go back.

sweetpea
03-Jul-07, 13:16
She is really accurate, been about 15 times now, not just for consultations either. She told me so many things that have happened and are happening...right now! She is very in tune with how you feel.

BRIE
03-Jul-07, 13:31
shes frighteningly accurate! would definately recommend her to everyone. such a lovely lady too:D

bremkins
03-Jul-07, 13:46
very nice lady, but my reading was rubbish

connieb19
03-Jul-07, 16:09
I nearly had a psychic boyfriend one time.......he dumped me before we met. :~(

botheed
03-Jul-07, 17:30
she just tells u what is good and also things what u want to hear:eek:

katarina
03-Jul-07, 17:48
[QUOTE=botheed;237834]she just tells u what is good and also things what u want to hear:eek:[/QUOT
I went and i would ask all you sceptics out there to go along before passing judgement. I was amazed at what she said. there's no way she could have possibly known these things - it was scarey. i will now wait with bated breath for the predictions to come true, and let you know if they do.

sms
03-Jul-07, 21:24
I would recommend her i got a good reading and she can tell you things no1 else would know, but everyone has an opinion of their own.

moureen
04-Jul-07, 19:20
I have been to a clairvoynant once and she had me in tears with what she told me,there is NO way she could have known the personal loss I just had and the way it happened.All she knew was my name NOTHING ELSE.That was a number of years ago and not up North so I might give this lady a go I do believe that some people can use the gift that we all have most just can't tune into it.

anneoctober
04-Jul-07, 19:27
moureen, give Christine a call, I think you'll like her, she is very friendly and calls a spade a spade!:D Maybe it's her Yorkshire background ![lol]

cuddlepop
04-Jul-07, 19:58
Going to treat myself when I'm next up.

By all accounts this lady's good,so I'd like to know how good.:)

moureen
04-Jul-07, 20:46
Thank you Anneoctober yes I will go to her I was so stunned by what happened the first time that I went to some one with such a gift that I could not speak to her I just kept repeating no,no,no.I was with her for four hours while she explained what had just happened to me and told me what to do if I ever went again by the way she did not accapt any money.