PDA

View Full Version : tattooists and body piercing

seren
03-Jul-07, 09:57
is there anywhere in the county that does either of these?
tia, seren :)

nicnak
03-Jul-07, 10:33
The Inverness tattoo studio is the best place to go and they are brill at both there is also the tattoo place in alness have a look at the prev postings last month there was quite alot of info there.
hope this helps

thebigman
08-Jul-07, 11:49
Apart from ear piercing there's no one licenced for piercing or tattooing in the County.

brew
08-Jul-07, 13:33
Me and my girlfriends brother just got some done at Kc's Ta-tu's in Alness last Wednesday this was my 3rd tattoo and the the girlfriends brothers 1st. The guy doing them was really nice and chatted away to Marc and put him at ease and we both love our new tattoos. Marc cant wait to get an other one now. They also do body piercing

Their number is 01349883736 and their on the main street in Alness.

donnalee1994
08-Jul-07, 15:49
is there anywhere in the county that does either of these?
tia, seren :)
Have sent you a pm

brew
08-Jul-07, 15:55
Don't think anyone in Caithness does tattooing, don't have a clue about body piercing unless it is someone that can do it and does a home job for you. As long as nothing goes wrong with it like getting an infection or the bit of your body dropping of, then you should be okay.

vcm108
08-Jul-07, 17:10
I have had two tattoos done by the guy in Nairn. I would recommend him to anyone. ;)

goggs1987
08-Jul-07, 20:03
if your willing to travel out with the county (a few counties away :lol:) ... Inkredible Kreations in Perth is by far one of the best studios in the country - check out the website for pics of his work, awards, magazine articles ... outstanding!! highly recommended!

emszxr
09-Jul-07, 08:21
surely your mate should have checked the spelling before getting the ink on the skin. bit daft not to.

exactly. i went over my trasfer for ages and changes the angles of some of it before a needle went anywhere near me. any sensible person would do this as obviously mistakes can be made so checking it first is always a sensible thing to do.