02-Jul-07, 11:58
not sure if should be in here or photography. sorry if in wrong place

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1224/paintedcatiq9.jpg

corgiman
02-Jul-07, 12:05
and pusscat just sits there waiting for more camouflage:lol:

emszxr
02-Jul-07, 12:11
its her cat, he wont come near me unless i have a tin of food . he was a tiny wild kitten when i rescued him in the winter. but my daughter is so good with all animals and he just loves her. he seems to get on better with her than anyone else, he still nervous of adults, but such a sweet cat

Lolabelle
02-Jul-07, 12:16
Lovely patient cat and gorgeous little girl you've got there.

Liz
02-Jul-07, 12:57
Aaaawww that is so sweet!:D

What a lovely story and how nice that your wee girl loves animals.

Both she and cat look lovely in photo!

WeeBurd
02-Jul-07, 23:57
Awww, that is so sweet!

Emszxr, am I right in thinking you're little lady looks alot like her Mum? What a wee cutie!:D

ŠAmethyst
03-Jul-07, 08:59
aw, that's so cute AND funny - she'll be an artist soon enough... and cat is v good model!

emszxr
03-Jul-07, 15:33
Awww, that is so sweet!

Emszxr, am I right in thinking you're little lady looks alot like her Mum? What a wee cutie!:D

well people do say she looks like me , why do you know me, everyone here seems to know me and i know no one lol

WeeBurd
03-Jul-07, 23:47
well people do say she looks like me , why do you know me, everyone here seems to know me and i know no one lol

Don't worry, it's all good! She is definitely her Mamma's double though, there'd be no hiding from that one[lol]. I don't think either of mine look like me, but the eldest is her Daddy's double, poor wee mite!:eek:

jings00
07-Jul-07, 18:11
ha ha ha, i really like this picture :-)