PDA

View Full Version : well done that man!

peedie
01-Jul-07, 19:57
did anyone else see the guy that was in the middle of the attack on glasgow airport on the news this evening?

his message to the terrorists (now dont quote me exactly but this is the jist) : We dont accept this in Glasgow, we'll set aboot ye.

good for him!

Max
01-Jul-07, 20:07
Good for him - and they will too! (not being racist I'm from Glasgow!)

DarkAngel
01-Jul-07, 22:17
No i never seen that.. Good for him!

Rubha_an_Tuir
02-Jul-07, 17:14
http://johnsmeaton.com

Lolabelle
03-Jul-07, 22:41
Did you see that they are questioning a man in queensland in relation to this bombing. A doctor that moved here from pakistan or something. I find it interesting that quite a few of these terrorists are doctors. I thought they were supposed to save lives. :confused

Max
04-Jul-07, 09:46
Yea so much for the oath they take to save lives!

orkneylass
04-Jul-07, 09:54
So many mixed and confusing messages - educated people becoming terrorists BUT not being able to detonate fully their bombs...

people decicated to saving lives (including, I believe, a paediatrician) plotting to kill and maim

people livng among the very people they would harm

thank goodness scottish muslim organisations have been so well integrated and so outspoken against all this. i reckon that you have to be a minority to integrate - unlike scotland, england has inner city areas where asian muslims are NOT a minority but white british people are - and in that situation there is no need to integrate.