PDA

View Full Version : Please Be Nice

Ash
01-Jul-07, 16:45
hey everyone! Off to Embo 2moro for 4days camping, cant wait just hope the rain stops[disgust]

Tubthumper
01-Jul-07, 16:49
Enjoy yourself Ash,remember your wellies. Also don't put the tent at the bottom of the slope. Keep your kidneys covered up. Don't talk to strangers. Wear clean pants every day. Clean simmit as well, just in case...
Oh dear I've turned into my mother...

Angela
01-Jul-07, 17:17
Oh dear I've turned into my mother...

Could be worse, I seem to have turned into my granny:roll: ...the other day I said to my daughter "I sound like someone's granny"....and she pointed out that for the past 11 months I have been someone's granny!

Hope you all have a great time, Ash, and the weather is kind to you. :)

sassylass
01-Jul-07, 17:26
Have fun Ash, did you remember to pack warm socks? errr and drive carefully :eek: sorry I cannot help myself

Ash
01-Jul-07, 17:31
got lots of socks! lol
its my other half who drives, thank god!
looking forward to it, dont mind the rain but it would be nice to have some sun

DarkAngel
01-Jul-07, 19:40
Have a fab time camping Ash

I used to love camping when i was younger..Although im not too sure how i would cope now..But hey..Its nice to get away for a while!

Enjoy!

horseman
01-Jul-07, 23:00
We used' to 'enjoy' camping too,thank God we have given it up now:Razz

NLP
02-Jul-07, 11:05
Our best holidays have been camping, It's great waking up to the hills and the birds. Have a brilliant time. :)

Ash
10-Jul-07, 13:59
well got back from the camping trip safe and sound. We had such a great time, my wee one loved the kids entertainment they had on at night, the weather was a mixture of sun and rain but it didnt spoil a thing! definetely going back next year!

Dadie
10-Jul-07, 14:45
the smell of bacon on the campstove..mmm
i cant wait till Lauren is big enough to go camping i think she is to little this year hope to give the tent an airing next year somewhere!

brew
10-Jul-07, 15:17
Did your man drive safe or was he splashing in the puddles?