PDA

View Full Version : Canada Day

canuck
01-Jul-07, 04:22
Canadian orgers and all of our friends, it is July 1st again! Greetings and best wishes for a happy day of celebration.

This is my last Canada Day here for awhile. But I will have the old red and white out at my home in Edinburgh and we can start some new maple leaf traditions next year.

JAWS
01-Jul-07, 09:52
Don't tell us you are going to have to suffer being stuck in "Auld Reekie", Canuck. :Razz
Have a good Canada Day!

Ojibwa
01-Jul-07, 14:11
Hi Canuck and all the other Canadian orgettes, have a Happy and safe Canada Day. We're off to our local celebrations in a little while, my boys are so proud that they can sing O Canada from start to finish :)

horseman
01-Jul-07, 15:37
H I, CANUCK meant to reply to you this am, but a rather large (umpteen large big load of aggro tween' dog an cats) interuppted me. All the best to you and your's:D

Sporran
01-Jul-07, 17:35
Happy Canada Day to Canuck and all Orgers with Canadian connections! Enjoy your celebrations! :D

golach
01-Jul-07, 20:04
Don't tell us you are going to have to suffer being stuck in "Auld Reekie", Canuck. :Razz
Have a good Canada Day!
Suffer being stuck in Auld Reekie, shame on you Jaws, [evil] Canuck will be celebrating Canada Day as long as she wishes, and I cannot wait to take her to a proper Burns Supper. When do you celebrate the country of your births day? Like me I dont think you have one, sic I mean St Andrews Day is not Scotland Day.
P.S. Canuck have a great day

elamanya
01-Jul-07, 20:08
we were in vancouver in 2002 and took in the canada day celebrations it was brill , all going well we will be in victoria this time next year canna wait , ....