PDA

View Full Version : Scoobie Snacks

highlander
30-Jun-07, 22:08
At this time of night i always seem to yearn for a scoobie snack, come on give me some ideas, thinking of maybe having pate on toast, or toasted sandwich, gosh its so difficult making decisions, but my bowg is rumbling. LOL

changilass
30-Jun-07, 22:11
Lol Highlander, I've just had a bowl of cereal with icy cold milk, it was the quickest and easiest thing I could think of.

joan
30-Jun-07, 22:12
I love eating veg pakora from the Indian takeaway on a saturday night!If I fancy a snack during the week,I make toasted cheese and onion.Hmmm, delicious!!!!

footie chick
30-Jun-07, 22:24
Make up a little plate from the fridge cold meats, coleslaw, tomatoes, pickled onions and eggs, some cheese, and crisps/crakers you cant go far wrong
Ur making me hungry now and fridge is empty :(

karia
30-Jun-07, 22:27
What's a bowg?

Gosh!:)
Do you get chips with that?
Karia

WeeBurd
30-Jun-07, 22:32
Pretzels (or Doritos) and dip, preferrably Tesco's Caramelised Onion & Roasted Garlic dip. Yum1 You're making me want to go raid the kitchen![lol]

karia
30-Jun-07, 22:34
Honey, that's a 'snacky Plate'

Thought it was worldwide by now!:)

thanks to the proliferation of aldi & Llidl stores!

Not taking the mickey at all,a very happy additition to ones larder !

Karia

karia
30-Jun-07, 22:46
Wee Burd!

Must have faded to 'american tan' by now!

I'm on the 'fake bake ' myself,...but two sweaters today,..and so cold!

Two sweaters!!!....................... It's July.

Happy July, wee burd :) :),...and the girls!

Karia

footie chick
30-Jun-07, 23:00
What's a bowg?

Gosh!:)
Do you get chips with that?
Karia

bowg is ur Belly/ tummy

WeeBurd
30-Jun-07, 23:06
Wee Burd!

Must have faded to 'american tan' by now!

I'm on the 'fake bake ' myself,...but two sweaters today,..and so cold!

Two sweaters!!!....................... It's July.

Happy July, wee burd,...and the girls!

Karia

After mucho scrubbing, it has finally faded, and I proudly bared my milkbottle white pins whilst pottering in the garden today [lol]. Mind you, if I keep eating Spicy Doritos at this rate, I think I might start turning orange again, lol! :eek:

What's this with two sweaters, you're a lightweight I tell you!! The Burdies have spent the whole day in the garden (now that BabyBurd is mobile there's no containing her) in shorts and vests, it must be their hardy Caithness breeding, haha!

karia
30-Jun-07, 23:33
Don't knock it hun,

Two sweaters,.caithness originals,...flying oota M&Co??

Runnin roond ta the grove for a pint of gin!:)

Happy days

You know what I mean!:)

Karia

WeeBurd
30-Jun-07, 23:53
Don't knock it hun,

Two sweaters,.caithness originals,...flying oota M&Co??

Runnin roond ta the grove for a pint of gin!

Happy days

You know what I mean!

Karia

Indeed, I mind there was a very handsome barman in there for a short while, would have been a few years back now...[lol]

And how did you know I drink gin:eek:? Must be the way I ramble, hahah!! None tonight though, only a banana milkshake, but I'm contemplating a cuppa (tea, maybe choccie-horlicks) before bed...

anneoctober
01-Jul-07, 00:07
Have to confess, last night I got "the munchies" after we'd gone to bed, - waited until hubby started to snore , then carefully snatched his father's day box of Roses.....hmmm strawberry cream :)

highlander
01-Jul-07, 00:13
LOL very sneekie anneoctober

anneoctober
01-Jul-07, 00:36
Top Tip , Highlander - dispose of the evidence asap - I see the chocies have been moved nearer to hubby on bedside cabinet and lid firmly closed :eek:

highlander
01-Jul-07, 00:50
No anneoctober u should have dropped all sweetie wraps at his side of bed, you should have blamed him for eating them in his sleep hehehe

Ricco
01-Jul-07, 09:02
I go for a couple of slices of toast with Marmite... or hummous and crackers. Yumm.:)

anneoctober
01-Jul-07, 11:48
Highlander, you can't be blonde like me !! LOL

htwood
01-Jul-07, 17:05
LMAO highlander...you are baaaaad! You're teaching me important life lessons lol -H

and best snacks for me are always something with dairy foods. toast with cheese, toast with butter/jam, beeg glass o milk with a ginger biccie, or homemade yogurt with a couple of berries mashed into it. mmmmm. Gets me happily off to dreamland.

horseman
01-Jul-07, 23:14
Pretzels (or Doritos) and dip, preferrably Tesco's Caramelised Onion & Roasted Garlic dip. Yum1 You're making me want to go raid the kitchen![lol]

Thats absolutely awful,to me anyway,im' into pork pies sausage rolls an ice cream.:D

changilass
01-Jul-07, 23:18
Went mad and have just had a jacket spud with sweetcorn, leftover chicken and cheese melted on top - yummy.

No wonder my weighing scales are groaning :roll:

canuck
01-Jul-07, 23:48
I go for a couple of slices of toast with Marmite... or hummous and crackers. Yumm.:)

"Marmite"! Oh Ricco, they have converted you! That is so not a Canadian thing.

Highlander, how about those raider crisp things that TRUCKER was on about at the quiz.

Flavored crisps are Canada's special gift to the world.

floyed
02-Jul-07, 17:09
Cheese on toast, plain crisps with salsa dip, Haribo kiddies mix, crisp roll, vanilla ice cream with chocolate ice magic i could go on and on mmmm:eek:

stevep
02-Jul-07, 20:31
This probably sounds really weird but I love twiglets dipped in marmite.

golach
02-Jul-07, 20:35
[quote=canuck;237257
Flavored crisps are Canada's special gift to the world.[/quote]
Canuck I always thought that Canada's special gift to the world was Old Port cigars, oh I wish I could smell one now :eek:

bluelady
02-Jul-07, 23:49
chilli mince kebabs, mmmm a recipe created by my neice, check it out and vote for her if you enjoy :Razz

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/F/fword/fastfood/fword3_fastfood.html :roll: