PDA

View Full Version : Rhythm of Dance 2007

flowertot
29-Jun-07, 22:52
Just been to see the Rhythm of Dance through in Wick, absolutely excellent show. Big thanks to Elise Lyall for staging it, the dancers and all the musicians and technicians involved. Great value for money at £4 per ticket, been to lesser events and paid more.

It is good for Caithness staging fantastic shows like this, just goes to show the talent we have locally.

Thanks again Elise and all her dancers, etc. :):)

Mr P Cannop
30-Jun-07, 06:41
did any one gey any video of it wick or thurso ??

Jo.b
30-Jun-07, 09:01
I agree a Fantastic show. Lights, Music and the Dancing. WOW! Well done to all involved. Can't wait to see the photo's that have been taken.

horseman
30-Jun-07, 21:32
Just been to see the Rhythm of Dance through in Wick, absolutely excellent show. Big thanks to Elise Lyall for staging it, the dancers and all the musicians and technicians involved. Great value for money at £4 per ticket, been to lesser events and paid more.

It is good for Caithness staging fantastic shows like this, just goes to show the talent we have locally.

Thanks again Elise and all her dancers, etc. :):)

Don't sound like the Wick I used to know flowertot, and how nice for that.
More power to their elbow. I had some 'smilies 'in my post,but have been 'ordered' to take them off! No doubt some pillock will have a reason for it, but it beats me.