PDA

View Full Version : Driving instructor

Dreamweaver
29-Jun-07, 11:01
Hi all - I know this has been discussed before but I am trying really hard to get driving lessons for my son. I've left 4 messages on ansaphones and only one has bothered to ring back and he has no vacancies until November! Is this par for the course and that's why no-one has rung back? Can anyone recommend a driving school that would be able to start lessons fairly soon? Thanks

saxovtr
29-Jun-07, 11:28
sorry i cant help out but let me know if you have any luck with this as im wanting to re sit my test again but people i speak to are telling me every1 is booked :roll:

Smithy
29-Jun-07, 11:47
I booked my daughters lessons last september for March and have my sons booked in June for January. It is really hard to get a driving instructor as you say they are all booked.

young
29-Jun-07, 13:58
has anyone tried john or nicola mowat they tend to be quite busy but you never know they might have places?

saxovtr
29-Jun-07, 14:05
nicola mowat highly recommended had lessons with her before

Dreamweaver
01-Jul-07, 11:46
Thanks for replies folks - guess its just waiting game! Beep beep[lol]

northener
02-Jul-07, 14:36
To be honest, all the driving instructors in Wick and Thurso are up to their necks with work.

Keep trying to get your name down with as many instructors as you can. We haven't got any bad instructors up here at all (yeah, I know, everyone will have their own personal opinion on that). If you are available during the daytime you may get in a bit quicker.

saxovtr
02-Jul-07, 15:18
first person i tried i got lessons booked no problem hehe

Dreamweaver
04-Jul-07, 10:49
Thanks for all responses - my son has his first lesson next week!! :lol: