PDA

View Full Version : Forget Dr Who for Time Travel

brokencross
28-Jun-07, 08:25
You do not need a TARDIS, a sonic screwdriver or be a Timelord to experience time travel.
Yesterday, I was in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday so like the good doctor I can go forward in time as well as back. How did I do it?

In her wisdom when my wife was renewing some of my wardrobe, she decided to buy me boxers, socks and hankies which had the days of the week on them.

So, my left foot was travelling in Wednesday, right foot Monday, bottom (and peripherals) in Thursday and my left pocket and hanky were in Tuesday.

Not particularly exciting (or funny) I know, but it gets me round to the real reason for the post and telling you where I was yesterday.
I was at Durham Cathedral watching one of my twin daughters graduating from Durham University with a Bachelor of Law degree (a 2:1), she deserves it as she worked really hard.
It was truly a great day and I am so very proud of her, and I want the world to know. Well done Lindsay.

Ricco
28-Jun-07, 08:44
That's excellent BC. I've just looked at my hankie and I am in Wednesday. This timetravel is more widespread than we suspect! :cool:

changilass
28-Jun-07, 11:25
Well done Lindsay, you have every right to feel very proud brokencross.

squidge
28-Jun-07, 13:20
I think there are a lot of proud mums and dads just now broken cross - I was at my sons leaving service this morning - he is finishing primary school and heading off to his high school. They looked so hopeful and happy.

You must be very proud of your daughter - well done Lindsey indeed

sassylass
29-Jun-07, 18:35
Congratulations to you both, brokencross and Lindsay. I know the feeling, last week I watched my son graduate from univ too. The look on his face was priceless.

horseman
29-Jun-07, 20:30
Nice one bc,I get socks with daft mottoes on em to.:)

golach
29-Jun-07, 20:39
Congratulations to you both, brokencross and Lindsay. I know the feeling, last week I watched my son graduate from univ too. The look on his face was priceless.
Well done Lindsay and Sassys son and well done brokencross and sassy for all your hard work

Jeemag_USA
29-Jun-07, 22:31
You do not need a TARDIS, a sonic screwdriver or be a Timelord to experience time travel.
Yesterday, I was in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday so like the good doctor I can go forward in time as well as back. How did I do it?

In her wisdom when my wife was renewing some of my wardrobe, she decided to buy me boxers, socks and hankies which had the days of the week on them.

So, my left foot was travelling in Wednesday, right foot Monday, bottom (and peripherals) in Thursday and my left pocket and hanky were in Tuesday.

Not particularly exciting (or funny) I know, but it gets me round to the real reason for the post and telling you where I was yesterday.
I was at Durham Cathedral watching one of my twin daughters graduating from Durham University with a Bachelor of Law degree (a 2:1), she deserves it as she worked really hard.
It was truly a great day and I am so very proud of her, and I want the world to know. Well done Lindsay.

HA HA HA thats funny LOL [lol]