PDA

View Full Version : ideal job

jay
29-Jun-05, 10:25
Have you seen the jobs page in todays courier?

They are advertising what must surely be the ideal job - Food Quality Assurance Assessors - eat out 4 times a week as a "mystery customer" and produce a write up on it. Mind you some of the write ups for local establishments would be interesting to read!

Naefearjustbeer
29-Jun-05, 11:20
Have you seen the jobs page in todays courier?

They are advertising what must surely be the ideal job - Food Quality Assurance Assessors - eat out 4 times a week as a "mystery customer" and produce a write up on it. Mind you some of the write ups for local establishments would be interesting to read!

I would struggle to enjoy the food in 4 different local establishments!! I would quite happily stick to the ones I like and pay my own way

Margaret M.
29-Jun-05, 13:54
I was a mystery shopper here for a while -- couldn't afford to do it anymore. :o) I shopped a sunglass place, got paid $25 but bought a pair of sunglasses I really liked that cost me $125. Shopped a watch place, got paid $15, bought a watch I really liked that cost $99.99. Left my credit card behind so I figure the $15 probably paid the gas for the two trips to the mall on that one. Had a great time in a china store. Bought a lovely set of china with a bamboo pattern and several serving dishes, table mats, and napkins. Counting the $25 I got paid, that jobbie just cost me about $375.