PDA

View Full Version : Sad news for WWF wrestling fans.....

justine
26-Jun-07, 20:23
Just came acrossthis..I used to watch it all the time until it glorified but i never thought this would happen........

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-wrestlerdead&prov=ap&type=lgns

buggyracer
26-Jun-07, 20:56
not really sad, the man if alledged what he has done is true, is a coward sad for his wife and child not for him.

Ash
27-Jun-07, 09:36
i just saw this on the news....... its awful! his poor wife and son, he is a coward, he couldnt even stick around to deal with what he did!:~(

corgiman
27-Jun-07, 10:22
I think the tribute show they done for him was in bad taste also he certainly is no hero he is a cold blooded murderer

Ash
27-Jun-07, 10:34
I think the tribute show they done for him was in bad taste also he certainly is no hero he is a cold blooded murderer

i know, just because he is famous does not mean that its ok what he has done! its sick!:mad:

corgiman
27-Jun-07, 10:58
Although I must say I found the news of Eddie Guerrero's death sad I didn't know he had died.

Ash
27-Jun-07, 11:28
Although I must say I found the news of Eddie Guerrero's death sad I didn't know he had died.

he is a coward! he took the cowards way out! i hope her rots in hell for what he did![evil]

corgiman
27-Jun-07, 12:35
No :eek: eddie Guerrero is a different wrestler

Ash
27-Jun-07, 12:37
oh sorry! :~(

corgiman
27-Jun-07, 15:12
link to article about the WWE refusing to appologise for the 3 hour tribute shown http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/26/AR2007062602234.html

Rocco
27-Jun-07, 22:16
I think you'll find when the tribute show was done all they knew about this tragic incident was that the 3 of them were dead. They have since apologised and said they will not be mentioning Benoit again.

Maegwynn
28-Jun-07, 12:08
I'll admit that when we first found out that him and his family were dead we were shocked, me and my hubby like watching wrestling (although we tend to prefer TNA wrestling). When we then found out that he had killed his wife and child we were quite discusted! He was a good wrestler but to commit murder is inexcusable.[evil]
I was a fan of Eddie Guerrero and was sad when we found out he was dead, i think he died of a drug overdose. I think all the fame must go to their heads!

dunderheed
28-Jun-07, 17:04
eddie geurrero died of a heart attack induced by years of steroid abuse. i'm not gonna stick up for benoit on here but will just say that he too abused steroids for many years to overcome injuries to keep wrestling and there is a known link between mood swings, sucidal tendancies and uncontrolable rages.

i cant feel sorry for what hes done but to castigate someone without knowing why he did something in my eyes is wrong.
i hope when he meets his maker he can justify himself.