PDA

View Full Version : wacky websites!

scotsman
27-Jun-05, 22:06
:p came upon this gem of a website the other day! :eek: WWW.ISLAMCOMICBOOK.COM its very funny! pps in six months time if the labour gov have there way,then under the new religious discrimination/hate laws then i could get the jail!(for posting this website)!!! seriously its a funny website!. cheers scots pps do you guys have any good websites to share? :p

George Brims
27-Jun-05, 22:44
Actually that's not funny at all. I get very depressed thinking what drivel people will believe in, and kill for. I don't know quite what those people are trying to say with that web site. Islam is dafter than Christianity, perhaps? As far as religions go, they're all daft. All right I take that back. Judging from the recent behaviour of one T Cruise, Scientology is daftest. Just.

scotsman
27-Jun-05, 23:09
:D personnally myself,i dont like being refered to as a "KAFIR" by the good islamic holy book!yes offcourse your right,any religion that drives people to kill is surely a bad thing! cheers scotsman pps check this uk based website out www.ymuk.net and click on the general affairs/current affairs forum tabs! :eek: cheers scotsman