PDA

View Full Version : SSPCA Balmore Open Day

dancingtaz13
22-Jun-07, 22:03
Balmore Animal Welfare Centre is holding it's annual Open Day event on Saturday 30th June at 1.30pm - 4pm out at the centre (near Dounreay.)
There will be a "Scrufts" Novelty Dog Show..... registration fee £2 with unlimited entry plus various stalls such as a bottle stall, baking, tombola and more.

A great day out for the family and your dogs!! :Razz

Looking forward to seeing you all....

attidude9464
23-Jun-07, 23:30
It would be great to see as many of the dogs which have been rehomed from Balmore at the Open day next Saturday. Its great to see how they have all turned out and how happy they are. Looking forward to seeing as many as you as possible. Cheers

Liz
24-Jun-07, 00:05
Hope you have a great day!:D

horseman
24-Jun-07, 10:53
:)
Wish we had the chance to be there.

attidude9464
28-Jun-07, 20:36
Just a reminder. Please come along and support your local SSPCA Centre. This Saturday 1.30pm - 4.00pm Scrufts Dog Show and stalls.

Ash
28-Jun-07, 20:38
We will be there with our puppy Alfie and our wee girl!:D
cant wait

Dadie
29-Jun-07, 10:42
We are still debating whether to go or not...we got poppy from balmore, she is one of the chocolate labs from orkney and she can be a bit timid with other people and children .. but she loves Lauren (my 1 yo daughter) i dont know if she would enjoy it...

dancingtaz13
29-Jun-07, 22:08
You should bring Poppy along to get used to the company of other people and dogs... we're you at the dog fun day in Dunnet? How did she get on their with everyone?

Ash
30-Jun-07, 15:35
just back from the fun day, it was such a nice afternoon, my wee girl was happy as she got an umbrella and some wee toys from lucky dip oh and some cakes

our dog Alfie won 1st prize for waggiest tale! lol
better than nothing i suppose :lol:

Liz
30-Jun-07, 18:05
:lol:
just back from the fun day, it was such a nice afternoon, my wee girl was happy as she got an umbrella and some wee toys from lucky dip oh and some cakes

our dog Alfie won 1st prize for waggiest tale! lol
better than nothing i suppose :lol:

The prize for waggiest tail is great as it shows how happy he is!!!

talla
30-Jun-07, 20:14
Hi
just back from open day, it was good and a good turn out!!! My dog won 3rd in the waggiest tail, and 2nd in dog most like the owner :lol:

dancingtaz13
30-Jun-07, 21:13
On behalf of everyone at Balmore and the committee, we'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all who turned up. It was a great day, a great turn out and hope everyone enjoyed themselves. We'll keep everyone updated as to how much we raised. :D

horseman
30-Jun-07, 21:13
That has the ring of a fun day.:D

dancingtaz13
04-Jul-07, 19:58
Just to let you all know that we raised just over £780 on the open day. This is a great amount and a great success. Thanks again :D