PDA

View Full Version : Spice Girls Reunion- Good Or Bad?

Ash
22-Jun-07, 14:07
was wondering what everyone thought about this

me personally i think its a bad idea

posh spice god save me, cannot sing to save her life nor can ginger spice

i reckon they think they can make a comeback like Take That and its never gonna happen:roll:

johno
22-Jun-07, 14:13
what can i say, did,nt like them much the first time round. :roll:

golach
22-Jun-07, 14:15
Who are the Spice Girls?

Ash
22-Jun-07, 14:15
what can i say, did,nt like them much the first time round. :roll:

i was alot younger first time round and when i look back i think oh god what was i thinking lol!:lol:

johno
22-Jun-07, 14:16

i reckon they think they can make a comeback like Take That and its never gonna happen:roll:

Ash
22-Jun-07, 14:19

im sad i know! lol

Solus
22-Jun-07, 14:23
I t dont matter if they can sing or not, It more the fact that they will appeal to the young kids, dancing, easy lyrics, kiddy pop !

the nomad
22-Jun-07, 14:48

They were rubbish first time round and haven't improved. No doubt they'll get lots of media hype and thei will line pockets. They only one that could sing was Mel C. Posh was pish!!

Jeemag_USA
22-Jun-07, 16:04
It should be stopped, it should not be allowed. Someone should be hung for forming the band in the first place, let alone allowing it to happen for a second time. There should be a law against that kind of thing [lol]

DOC ROCK
22-Jun-07, 17:47
Personally I can't wait, I think they are a laugh. As we now live in a World where many business ventures are set up out to scam us, at least you know that they are rubbish. I think there is something honest with that. "I still won't buy there c.d.though". Good luck to them..
A zigga zag ooooo

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Jun-07, 20:36
The Spice Girls getting back together is a very, very bad thing indeed. Not for them, though.

Tubthumper
24-Jun-07, 23:29
I remember a gathering of young lads in Caithness, a 'group' or 'band' I think (they made a very loud noise) some years ago. They sang a little folk song about these 'Spice Girls' and seemed to think they were a grand thing.
I think the group was called 'The New Experience' or something. They seemed very enamoured by something called Geri 36D (some musical term of which I'm unaware) and the apparent appeal of meeting five of the said young ladies at once.
The Irish game called 'Hurling' came into it, and there was something about camels involved as well, I seem to recall...?
Ah, folk music! I don't suppose these 'Spice Girls' can have changed much in all these years - like good wine, ladies just get better over time. :eek:

Jeemag_USA
25-Jun-07, 00:31
Next they will be bringing back Bros

When will I, will I be famous [lol]