PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate logic game.

2little2late
25-Jun-05, 16:47
There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house.
By all means have a try, but this is very addictive, be warned!

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out.
If you found:
0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idiot
6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idiot
9-10 items, u r normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found & get out of the room, your IQ is very high!

There are less than 4000 people in the world who can do it

The only clue I will give is "1994"

http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

slydog
25-Jun-05, 18:59
i have got 11 so far but now im stuck!

slydog
25-Jun-05, 19:15
magic now i have 12!i only need one more

nikki
25-Jun-05, 19:23
crimson room is the first in a series of games. it is followed by viridian room and blue chamber. there is also pink prison which is yet to be released. i will post a link to these games when i find it.

Zael
25-Jun-05, 19:24
Took about 8 minutes to get out, if the webby pages didnt take so long to load would have been faster.

Dont believe that there are only 4000 people that can get out.

I saw reference (once i was out) that there is a new room, surely its more difficult than this one? :)

Clickity clickity click click click....

slydog
25-Jun-05, 19:27
At last i got it!All thirteen and im out

nikki
25-Jun-05, 19:28
i think the 4000 people refers to 4000 people leaving there email addresses. i kno i didnt bother leaving mine when i finished.

2little2late
25-Jun-05, 21:44
Well, I can only get 10 or 11 if you include putting the ring on the box of mystery.

johnl
26-Jun-05, 12:13
I'm out only took about 15 min.Not as difficult as all that. :D

Andrew
26-Jun-05, 16:59
give us not so intelligent ones struggling on 11 a clue then......

GOT IT since I wrote this!!!

~~Tides~~
26-Jun-05, 18:07
11 and now im stumped. [mad]

Naefearjustbeer
26-Jun-05, 20:08
Grrrrrrrrrrrr If I had hair I would be pulling it out now [mad] [mad] Stuck on 11 at the moment

johnl
26-Jun-05, 22:48
Have u got the 3 keys? 1 under pillow ,1 on windowledge,use these keys 2 open bottom drawers where u will find a power cable & a box of mistery.The cassette,the battery,& the 2 rings are also needed as is the metal rod.The empty cd case & bit of paper don't do anything.If u r still stuck I'll give u more clues.

2little2late
26-Jun-05, 22:56
Where are the metal rod and the other ring. I have found one in the glass dish.

2little2late
26-Jun-05, 23:05
I've found the metal rod.

johnl
26-Jun-05, 23:23
The other ring is lying on the floor infront of the window.It takes a bit of finding but open & close curtains a few times & it will appear.

linzy222
26-Jun-05, 23:38
I must be a total idiot as i can only get 8 :(

I'll keep trying though

Rheghead
27-Jun-05, 00:07
ok got 12 items, nice flickery movie but it ain't gonna win any oscars, 3 stars in closing clip of significance? Lemmy think this one out..

He reminds me of one of the Gallaghers of Oasis in the Wonder wall video, was that in 1994? Do we jump thruogh the wall?

Lou18
27-Jun-05, 09:29
Help! This is driving me crazy!

I have found 10 items, the 3 keys, 2 rings, cassette, cd case, piece of paper, mystery box and the power supply. It has got me so stumped now!

Help me somebody....PM me if you don't want to spoil the fun for others...

Thanks!

caithgal
27-Jun-05, 13:04
http://www.freegameworld.net/viridian.php

hope it works

gwen
27-Jun-05, 13:07
http://www.123games.dk/game/strategy/crimsonroom/crimsonroom_eng.php

That's the link I'm using.

Kinda stuck now!

Lou18
27-Jun-05, 13:33
Ok, got 12 now - 3 keys, 2 rings, a battery, a metal rod, a casette, a cd box, a power supply, the box and the piece of paper.

I've seen the video clip with the funny dancing but now I'm stumped??? Help please!

DrSzin
27-Jun-05, 13:53
SPOILER: don't read this if you want to do it unaided.

Clue: re-read the first part of Rheggers' post above. But be patient!

I too guessed it was Noel Gallagher and Wonderwall, but I'm pretty sure that was in the charts in late '95 -- too lazy to look it up, and anyway I prefer Don't Look Back in Anger which is currently playing on my iPod. The 1994 clue is much more important than that anyway. I lmao when I finally figured out how to get out. Neat though :D

BTW there is more than one version of this game out there. 1994 is not the right clue for the version I did last night.

Rheghead
27-Jun-05, 16:47
I have finally escaped!!

beena
27-Jun-05, 16:53
I have escaped the crimson room with all 13 clues thank goodness clues I found
2 x rings
1 x battery
1 x tape
1 x cd case
1x power cord
1 x note
3 x keys
1 x mystery box
1 x metel rod
1 x screwdriver

Had great fun escaping

~~Tides~~
27-Jun-05, 16:55
What are you pair slevering about Oasis and the like? 1994 is a code, not a year.

And to all you who cheated, you are not worthy of being in my presents. [evil]

DrSzin
27-Jun-05, 17:21
When's ya birthday Tides? I'll buy ye a book on tangent spaces and the dangers of their associated thought processes. Or would ye prefer cigarettes and alcohol? :roll:

scorrie
28-Jun-05, 12:59
Mmm, not a very hard or logical puzzle. What difficulty there is lies in clicking the right area to reveal the places you wish to search.

Let's look at the logic. How do the curtains manage to close themselves every time you look around? From the outdoor scene it is obvious you are pretty high up, there must be more than one storey. Why not bang on the floor until you draw someone's attention? The window could be smashed open using the bed, the dressing table or the stale CD player. It is obviously a busy urban area and you could call for help. Who leaves rings lying around and keeps a screwdriver in a safe? Who has a CD player, speakers, yet no amplifier? No wonder it is stale!! Why doesn't the button work until the film has been shown, it is either there or not? Wonderwall indeed!!

Very illogical Captain.

KitKat
28-Jun-05, 20:17
Oh pleeeeeze someone put me out of my misery!! What is supposed to happen after the film. Do I click on something?

This is sooooo addictive!

Drutt
28-Jun-05, 20:29
Do I click on something?
Yes. :D

lelebo
28-Jun-05, 20:58
help me please :eek: where can i find the metal rod - think i have everything else

girnigoe
28-Jun-05, 22:06
The cassette,the battery,& the 2 rings are also needed as is the metal rod.

If u r still stuck I'll give u more clues.

So what are they needed for then?? I too am stuck at 11!! :confused

girnigoe
28-Jun-05, 22:06
help me please :eek: where can i find the metal rod - think i have everything else

Look behind the matress at the headboard!!

girnigoe
28-Jun-05, 22:11
The cassette,the battery,& the 2 rings are also needed as is the metal rod.

If u r still stuck I'll give u more clues.

So what are they needed for then?? I too am stuck at 11!! :confused

Its okay I have just discovered for myself what they are for! I just need to find the other battery!! :confused

girnigoe
28-Jun-05, 22:27
This is VERY addictive :D

PLEASE someone tell me where the battery can be found before I go out of my mind!!! :eek:

Naefearjustbeer
28-Jun-05, 22:41
http://www.b-sting.nl/crimsonroom/solve.html

only look if you are desperate as it is a proper giveaway, I had everything apart from the metal bar so I resorted to google.

johnl
28-Jun-05, 22:52
Only one battery needed found at the bottom of the bed.Look carefully at the film u will see a small cross put u'r mouse over this & wait until film finished then click ,a safe should appear this is where 1994 comes in & the key u found in the cd player.

girnigoe
28-Jun-05, 22:54
Ok! I finished it and only cheated a tiny bit!!! :D

Has anyone tried the Viridian Room yet??

nikki
29-Jun-05, 19:50
ive done it and the next one (blue chamber or something like that). i found viridian harder than crimson but blue is easy.

Alli
29-Jun-05, 22:32
Whey hey a must be clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setanta
30-Jun-05, 01:27
OK I cheated and got out but I am still confused by the star why click so late on it??

sassylass
30-Jun-05, 04:31
whewww I'm nearly dead of thirst, but am finally out of that darn room, it took me ages!