PDA

View Full Version : WWW.LIVE8LIVE.COM

scotsman
25-Jun-05, 12:45
:D HI GUYS, please go to the websites and sign the pettition! www.live8live.com www.live8list.com :) :) :cool:watch the whole show live on your computer for free on http://music.channel.aol.com/live_8_concert/home

jjc
25-Jun-05, 13:51
watch the whole show live on your computer for free
Why? I've got tickets... ;)

(Sorry... couldn't resist)

Angel-Eyes
25-Jun-05, 14:13
already signed it scotsman :D

scotsman
25-Jun-05, 14:43
:D jjc....typical braggard!...im surprized your not selling them! does that mean we shall have the pleasure of your company in hyde park?.Angel eyes.....quick of the mark girlie! :cool: cheers scotsman

Angel-Eyes
26-Jun-05, 05:28
:D jjc....typical braggard!...im surprized your not selling them! does that mean we shall have the pleasure of your company in hyde park?.Angel eyes.....quick of the mark girlie! :cool: cheers scotsman

Yes i sure am lol.
Got it sent to me a few days ago in an E-mail so i signed it there n then. It is for a good cause to end world poverty. Hate seeing starving kids in Africa makes us al realise how lucky we actually are! ;)

scotsman
26-Jun-05, 11:58
:D Yup, it is a good cause!,but let us not forget,corruption is a way of life in africa,and GRAFT amongst the goverments is all prelavent. www.allAfrica.com click on the search option for news stories,then click on crime!. :eek: You see sir bob may be tackling the debt,but the only reason african countries are in debt,is because greedy goverment officals have siphoned of the money!(theres plenty of food and aid money to go around).The man in the office,steals from the poorest,its a way of life,a gravy train for GOV workers and families.Bobs not stupid,thats why hes not asking for money,coz he knows where its gonna go.!!!Western govs have poured development money and aid money into africa,all to no avail,and they have at last cottoned on to the fact,that stealing from each other,is part of the culture in africa!,end result=no more aid money....just goods.Why dont western goverments get more involved i hear you say?,because african govs dont want us too,and many western govs are fear-full of being referred to as "THE FORMER COLONIAL MASTERS INTERFERING AGAIN". go check out this website to see the worlds most corrupt countries www.transparency.org cheers scots :(

Angel-Eyes
26-Jun-05, 20:48
Gosh its so sad aint it! :(

debs
27-Jun-05, 21:27
ive signed it good cause!

scotsman
27-Jun-05, 21:36
:) ty debs! wheres ma millionaire shortbread? lol cya scots :p