PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help out with this.....

justine
16-Jun-07, 12:42
Came across this this morning and was wondering if any of you orgers can help out this man with his quest.....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070616/tod-us-execution-offbeat-7f81b96.html

EDDIE
16-Jun-07, 13:01
Came across this this morning and was wondering if any of you orgers can help out this man with his quest.....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070616/tod-us-execution-offbeat-7f81b96.html

I wouldnt it he is just seeking attention its his victims familys that need helping not him

airdlass
16-Jun-07, 13:13
I think that's a pretty sick request to make[evil]

sam
16-Jun-07, 20:10
I think it is disgusting and an insult to the victims families, I cant believe that anyone would even concider helping such a dispicable person, he obviously doesnt have any remorse for what he has done [disgust]

justine
16-Jun-07, 20:21
i am with you all on this, and it just shows how many rights a prisoner has.there are alot of prisoners that seem to get there wants and needs without any regard for the victims or their families....I also read that 94 prisoners without the uk have managed to sue the prison service for wrongful doing to the sum of £2.4m.....It certainly pays to be on the inside.....i believe in an eye for an eye,etc.etc. and i do think that some get an easy time for a serious crime...He should be put to death for his crime and should not be allowed to start a web site, but there are no laws that i have come across that stops convicts from doing this kind of stuff....Too many families have been taunted by the perpetrator and no-one has the power to stop this.I do hope that people do not think that i was putting this on for them to come up with a joke it was only to highlight what is possible for prisoners on death row can do.I should have put more info when i wrote this. I appologise if any one thinks this was for anyones pleasure....

crayola
17-Jun-07, 00:12
How's about "I'm sorry"?