PDA

View Full Version : Scrabster Weather

M.Funkenstein
16-Jun-07, 11:41
Just wondering if anyone knew what it's like? Seeing as poor Tugmistress was hacked by some dopey sod again:(

Me n' Dad hoping to go and finally get the mast up on the boat. :D

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jun-07, 12:12
Dont bother helping dad just get the dinghy out on the loch and I will put ma wee boy down to play. :D

M.Funkenstein
16-Jun-07, 12:20
He say's it's too cold anyway:lol:

Tugmistress
16-Jun-07, 15:25
Just to let you know, the weather station is back uploading, or mostly anyway lol
lot's more still to do, but i hope this helps you out a little :D

M.Funkenstein
16-Jun-07, 16:05
oh, fantastic! :D

It's a real shame that someone would do such a thing, to such a great site n'all

Good luck on getting everything back up and running though :D

Jeemag_USA
16-Jun-07, 16:18
Cool I didn't know you had a website tugmistress, very nice. I can't believe it is only 11 degrees C in Scrabster right now, thats pretty cold for this time of year is it not?? Its about 30 degrees here today :eek:

Tugmistress
16-Jun-07, 20:23
thanks you two :)
i still have to work out what is 'shorting' out when it gets damp outside (above about 82% humidity) for the wind speed and direction to flatline :( but i promise when the site is something like again i will work on that when i get access to the top of the pole! anyone with a ladder over 20ft willing to help out then feel free to let me know! PLEASE!

Jeemag_USA
16-Jun-07, 20:54
Had my mum on the phone from Skarfskerry today and she said it is bliddy freezin, we were suppoed to come home in June and cancelled, glad I did now, my ma said she had her coat on and her hood up when she went out for a walk.