PDA

View Full Version : lost dogs, 2 border terriers missing

nippy
16-Jun-07, 10:03
Our two border terriers have gone missing in the Westerdale/ halkirk area, it is a bitch and dog, bitch is in season. They have not been handed in anywhere yet, so if you see them, could you please email or telephone 07895 050166. Your help is much apprieciated.:(

Mother Bear
16-Jun-07, 13:11
Oh that's sad. Hope they come back soon. Have they wandered off before? Will keep my eyes peeled over that way.
From another B/T owner.

Wish
16-Jun-07, 22:35
Hope you find your dogs, youc an register them as lost on

http://www.doglost.co.uk/

Lets us know when you have news.

nippy
17-Jun-07, 19:37
No news yet, please keep looking everyone, thankyou for all the messages of support.

Liz
17-Jun-07, 22:52
I keep checking in hoping for good news and am so sorry to hear that they have not been found yet.

It must be such a horrible time for you and I really, really hope they turn up safe and well soon.

carasmam
20-Jun-07, 21:53
I'm hoping no news is good news ?? Any word yet? :confused

nippy
21-Jun-07, 10:05
They are still missing, we are obviously very worried as time goes on, please keep your eyes open for us, Thankyou all so much for the messages of support, and the telephone calls of possible sightings.

corgiman
21-Jun-07, 12:12
have you contacted any of the internet services for lost pets? http://www.nationalpetregister.org/index.php They are very good. Maybe it would help to post pictures of them also

nippy
22-Jun-07, 10:02
Wonderful news! Our two border terriers appeared on our doorstep at 7.30 this morning. We are delighted!. They appear clean , dry and not hungry, so where they have been I have no idea. I would like to thank everyone who has been so kind, all our friends and neighbours who have helped us search,Bill Fernie for his help posting, All the people who took the time to post/telephone, and the local shops for putting up notices. It has made us realise how lucky we are to be living amongst such nice people, thankyou everyone!:D

carasmam
22-Jun-07, 11:01
That is brilliant news !! I love a happy ending :D

corgiman
22-Jun-07, 11:09
what fantastic news:D

Liz
22-Jun-07, 13:02
Absolutely chuffed at the good news!!!:lol:

Wonder where the wee rascals were?:roll:

nippy
25-Jun-07, 08:59
Just like to add that the dog has got a nasty rope burn on his neck, so has definately been tied up somewhere, but just glad that they are back!

Ash
25-Jun-07, 09:04
hey glad they are home, hope there ok! :D

corgiman
25-Jun-07, 09:12
the ropeburn sounds nasty and definately points to someone having had them:eek:

Wish
25-Jun-07, 23:43
:cool:

Fab, welcome home wee wonderers:D

lelebo
10-Jul-07, 12:10
what wonderful news - we have a wee border terrier called archie and would be broken hearted if he disappeared (although he does have the habit of disappearing at a high rate of knots at the slightest sniff of rabbit...)

lele x

binbob
11-Jul-07, 13:31
so happy for u to get ur babies back.
i would be distraught if any of my dogs went missing.

hope the rope burn heals fast.wee souls.