PDA

View Full Version : britains got talent "paul potts"

kev bev
16-Jun-07, 00:12
what do u people all think of paul then???

i think he is amazing, he has such an amazing voice he is my favourite 2 win the competition!!!:)

celtchicky
16-Jun-07, 09:51
yeah i think he is amazing too but i actually love connie (my mates mate),and also think bessie is amazing too.

although im gutted that craig wormsley got voted out by simon (numpty)

also wot was the public thinkin of??? damon scott??? i thought MD productions were out of this world, but i guess the public didnt agree :~(

henry20
16-Jun-07, 10:04
Bessie definitely deserved to go through, but I have to say, I think Simon got it right. Wouldn't like to be the judge with the deciding vote though. Both deserved to go through. I think the 3 top acts were the only acts in the running.

porshiepoo
16-Jun-07, 11:13
Have to say I thought Amandas comments the other night to that madonna dancer were sooooooooo bitchy. I know she was ridiculous to watch but the comment Amanda made about the filling the cones and having nothing else compared to herself was just so big headed. I normally like Amanda Holden but those comments put me right off her.
As for simon's comments on her........... We all expect simon to say what he thinks but did he really need to describe her as 'that' and claim she'd broken 3 of the guy's backs?????????? The whole thing was cringe worthy. That poor woman had to stand there and be humiliated like that when she was only there cos Piers and Amanda put her there.

Or is it just me???????????:confused

Liz
16-Jun-07, 11:39
Have to say I thought Amandas comments the other night to that madonna dancer were sooooooooo bitchy. I know she was ridiculous to watch but the comment Amanda made about the filling the cones and having nothing else compared to herself was just so big headed. I normally like Amanda Holden but those comments put me right off her.
As for simon's comments on her........... We all expect simon to say what he thinks but did he really need to describe her as 'that' and claim she'd broken 3 of the guy's backs?????????? The whole thing was cringe worthy. That poor woman had to stand there and be humiliated like that when she was only there cos Piers and Amanda put her there.

Or is it just me???????????:confused

No not just you! I thought it was cruel even though she was rubbish!

Love Paul Potts. He has an amazing voice and think he has a good chance although there are other good acts.

Isn't it nice to see a variety of acts? Bring back Sunday Night at the London Palladium!!!!!

Doolally
16-Jun-07, 11:56
Paul Potts and Bessie are the ones that I would vite through although I doubt they will both make it. I suspect you'll see one singer and a 'variety' act.

peedie
16-Jun-07, 12:33
paul potts has a magic singing voice, and i like bessie to but i'm a bit gutted MD productions didnt get through i really enjoyed their performance both nights!

really good show though, a lot of talent on display and its really entertaining!

celtchicky
16-Jun-07, 14:28
just been readin papers and it told story about paul potts and how hes done loads of training, even with pavarroti????

(excuse spelling)

Liz
16-Jun-07, 18:01
just been readin papers and it told story about paul potts and how hes done loads of training, even with pavarroti????

(excuse spelling)

I am not sure if he was actually trained by Pavarotti but he did say in a television interview that he had been on courses in Italy and he was the only one who Pavarotti asked to sing two arias.

nightowl
16-Jun-07, 18:58
Seems there's loads of talent just waiting to be discovered, all over the country. Maybe its time a show like "Opportunity Knocks" surfaced again. Does anyone remember Tony Holland the "muscle man"? I only have to hear "that" particular piece of music and I'm back in front of our black and white telly on a Saturday night! Aah nostalgia.....

lynds67
16-Jun-07, 19:42
No not just you! I thought it was cruel even though she was rubbish!

Love Paul Potts. He has an amazing voice and think he has a good chance although there are other good acts.

Isn't it nice to see a variety of acts? Bring back Sunday Night at the London Palladium!!!!!

I think that although the comments were a bit harsh (but true) if that woman really wants to get dressed up like she did and dance like that in front of a huge live audience (badly) then she really will have to get used to hearing cutting remarks. I personally would have flipped them the finger and walked off stage.

Paul Potts was amazing but i am really looking forward to the beatboxers tonight.

Liz
16-Jun-07, 20:20
I think that although the comments were a bit harsh (but true) if that woman really wants to get dressed up like she did and dance like that in front of a huge live audience (badly) then she really will have to get used to hearing cutting remarks. I personally would have flipped them the finger and walked off stage.

Paul Potts was amazing but i am really looking forward to the beatboxers tonight.

I agree with you but she did look like she was a sandwich short of a picnic!

Didn't see the auditions so why on earth did they put her through to the semis?

I loved the wee comedian who, before Simon Cowell could speak ,said "I know about the singing Simon"!:lol:

Liz
17-Jun-07, 23:23
Well he did it!!:lol:

A well deserved win although some of the other acts were really good as well.

Such a shame that we will probably need to wait for the next 'Britain's Got Talent' to see variety acts again!:(

Wish
17-Jun-07, 23:26
Yayyy he won, thought he was fabulous, a really deserved winner:cool:

sweetpea
18-Jun-07, 00:43
Simon Cowell got to me, I cried at a few of the acts...

mr do dar
19-Jun-07, 18:22
i think paul was the best on the show . i hope he goes far with the singing .