PDA

View Full Version : 'Pregnant' men

veekay
14-Jun-07, 15:48
Saw an interesting article on the Beeb this morning on whether or not men suffer symbiotically when their partners were pregnant. Have any of you out there had their men folk feeling morning sickness or getting a 'preggie tum'?

canuck
14-Jun-07, 15:56
No, I had enough of those two ailments for both of us.

johno
14-Jun-07, 16:08
you just gotta be joking.........:eek: :eek:

Sporran
14-Jun-07, 16:32
Saw an interesting article on the Beeb this morning on whether or not men suffer symbiotically when their partners were pregnant. Have any of you out there had their men folk feeling morning sickness or getting a 'preggie tum'?

I have heard of that before. Can't say my husband echoed any of my pregnancy symptoms though!

Victoria
14-Jun-07, 16:48
My boyfriend get an earache at certain times of the month! :lol:

NLP
14-Jun-07, 16:51
It said 70% suffered, not my guy :confused

Jeemag_USA
14-Jun-07, 17:23
I thought I got pregnant once, but then I did the biggest fart ever and the big tummy went away, so i kind of gave birth to something, but wouldn't let anyone know it was my child! My mum told me if i keep doing it standing up I won't get pregnant, she didn't tell me it gives you wind though :Razz

weedom
14-Jun-07, 21:25
My ex-wifes sex-drive went through the roof. I symbiotically experienced similar symptoms.

I don't suppose that counts, though.:lol:

*Martin*
14-Jun-07, 21:53
Where do I start?
Morning sickness - Check
Swolen feet (sometimes smellier) - Check
Crabbit 23 and a half hours of each day- Check
Over Emotional - Check
Eating all the time - Check
Larger belly (see above) - Check

So yes I did have exactly the same symptoms as the chick when she was pregnant. The only differance was I never complained!! Didn't see what all the fuss with the birth was though! I found it relatively painless

NickInTheNorth
14-Jun-07, 22:09
Where do I start?
Morning sickness - Check
Swolen feet (sometimes smellier) - Check
Crabbit 23 and a half hours of each day- Check
Over Emotional - Check
Eating all the time - Check
Larger belly (see above) - Check

So yes I did have exactly the same symptoms as the chick when she was pregnant. The only differance was I never complained!! Didn't see what all the fuss with the birth was though! I found it relatively painless

Well martin

At the high risk of getting lynched alongside you I have to agree with all yout symptoms. I never heard the original BBC piece but I think there may have been a little bit of PC bandwagon jumping :D