PDA

View Full Version : Poultry for sale

LauraineA
08-Jul-19, 23:30
2 x pairs of Cream Legbars (hen & cockerel) 11 weeks old - blue egg layers when they do start to lay.

Fantastic little things now needing a forever home. The boys have just started to find their voice and are 'crowing' .

Looking for £25 per pair

Based in Lairg, Sutherland

Also

2 Green Legged Partridge cockerels also known as 'Zielononóżka Kuropatwiana' but it's a lot easier saying Green Legged Partridge 😆

The Green-legged Partridge is an old breed of chicken indigenous to Poland. It is characterised by the unusual reseda green colour of the shanks.

Beautiful little boys who will be spectacular when fully grown. Only 11 weeks old but now looking for their new forever homes.

Good homes only - definitely not for the pot 🤨🤨 hense asking for £5 each

Based in Lairg, Sutherland

B0wer
09-Jul-19, 00:42
Hi I know you want the boys to have forever homes.... are you happy for a forever home where their offspring would be eaten???? I am interested in adding the GLP genes for low cholesterol to my breading program, the boys would get to live into their dottage but any surpless (or not quite made the grade) off-spring will be eaten.

LauraineA
09-Jul-19, 07:48
Hi, thanks for your message. I don't have a problem with that, as we eat chicken too. I just couldn't eat my own though...

LauraineA
13-Jul-19, 23:12
Hi,

I've sent you a private message this evening.

Thanks
Lauraine