PDA

View Full Version : Local Information Enquiry

Elenna
02-Apr-19, 23:26
Does anyone know who, or is able to put me in contact with, the person who owns the land immediately adjacent to Halberry Head/Castle site (Mid-Clyth)? There is a wee house just there along the A99...do they own the small field between the house and the cliffs?

Why I'm asking: I have a B&B guest from the USA booked for mid-May whose family are Jamison/Gunn, and he is bringing his deceased auntie's ashes to scatter. He doesnt say in his email just why he has chosen that particular spot (other than the old castle was a Gunn stronghold), but he has all the proper paperwork, and just needs the landowner's permission, which he would prefer to have ahead of his arrival.

I dont want to embarrass anybody by having their information posted publically, so replies by PM are probably best! Or, if someone knows them and can give them a heads-up to contact me, that would work, too. But a name, address, and/or email, or phone number to put this man in touch would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

dx100uk
03-Apr-19, 01:05
you should easily be able to find this out yourself on the .gov.uk land registry site.